• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Supplier Admin Area Contribution

No in my administrator Area there's no problem !

i only get this result on supplier/supplier_area.php :o

Hmm the only thing I can think of is that the supplier admin side pulls in your standard application_top.php so if you have something in there thats looking for your fckeditor code than it wont find it... do you need to have anything in your footers or something for fckeditor?? i've not used it so I wouldnt know what or where its looking for things

Where should I look (what php page) to modify it so that when it tallys total amount owed on the suppliers page, that it takes the percentage OFF the product price on the front end?

Are the variables to do this in the supplier_s_statistic.php file?

My Contribution

Music Download Store Template

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4275

Hi,

i`m gonna upload the whole package in german tomorrow

two things: there are - as far as a know - some fields in the area (Meta Tags and so on) where i can add new products and categories

which are only available if i add some other contributions. perhaps it would be better two have two packages - one for

standard installation and one for that with these contris installed - otherwise this may confuse users who dont have those installed.

but actually it doesnt matter.

second thing: would it be difficult to give the suppliers access to the relevant informations (e.g. Orders, adresses)

as i have mentioned in my post before. (backend) i think you are already working with Id`s per supplier used for

the statistics, perhaps this ID could be used to give a supplier relevant information automatically - now i am doing this manually.

i am working on a import system. so that suppliers with many articles can log in - and then import from a csv file to

update their catalog...

i try my best-but i am not a that coder at all.

greetings

Where should I look (what php page) to modify it so that when it tallys total amount owed on the suppliers page, that it takes the percentage OFF the product price on the front end?

It's not implemented properly yet,, thats a still to do....

At the moment in the area that the supplier add the product it is still showing, Net and Gross price as well as the price to Admin (ie cost price). What it needs it only the cost price being displayed and the other two fields hidden, and filled in depending on what the supplier puts in the price to admin field with the markup percentage added.

The price to admin field still needs to be added to the normal admin side so that you can alter what cost your paying for a particular product..

This all then needs adding to the email confirmation to the store admin. so that not only do you see who has purchased what at what price but who you need to supply it and at what cost..

This is why this contribution was released so I could get some help with these things from a competent coder...

I can't do it all myself, its to far beyond my skills...

Version 0.7 released and uploaded...

Notes?.

V.0.7

new sql statement added to the products table

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD COLUMN `products_price_myself` decimal(15,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000';

supplier_s_categories_products.php altered..

#####################################################################

To DO!

Nett and Gross price fields on suppliers admin need be be hidden, cost price only to be displayed..

Cost price field when filled in needs to adjust the nett and gross price based on the percentage markup set for that supplier.

cost price field needs adding to the normal admin products screen so that the admin can manually enter a cost price for a supplier.

when admin views an order it needs to display who is the supplier and what the cost price is for each item.

The email that is sent to admin on the confimation of an order has to include the supliers and cost prices..

*Further development*

Would like a purchase order to be emailed directly to the supplier when the order status is changed in admin to Processing.

#####################################################################

since I'm not using the "supplier_s_categories_products.php" page.

Do i need to Install this update?

What does it actually change?

No but it will tidy things up if you even need to, it gets rid of the other contributions.. like meta tags and extra images etc..

Also you will need to update the sql statement..

No but it will tidy things up if you even need to, it gets rid of the other contributions.. like meta tags and extra images etc..

Also you will need to update the sql statement..

i didn't install that extra contributions code anyway...

i will update the sql though...

thanks..........

My Contribution

any progress?

greetings jupiters

I'm extreamly tied up with work at the moment which is why I released this contribution before it went to V1.0 so that I could get some help with it from other coders that were interested in it...

As yet this hasn't happened so it may be a while before we see this getting to V1.0 stage :(

I will keep plugging at it each time I get the chance and upload any changes..

I'm extreamly tied up with work at the moment which is why I released this contribution before it went to V1.0 so that I could get some help with it from other coders that were interested in it...

As yet this hasn't happened so it may be a while before we see this getting to V1.0 stage :(

I will keep plugging at it each time I get the chance and upload any changes..

Understandable... the only change that I am really looking for is for a percentage of the selling price to be attributed to the supplier instead of a mock up.

If I could get this one little feature.... i'd be in heaven.... :-"

My Contribution

Im afraid that will either have to wait untill I get the contribution to a workable v1 stage or some coder comes and helps with it and works on the percentage part..

huhu i've tryed this before, & it was not working, because i've not configure the configure's file :D

so that's seems good, exept that i'm getting FCKeditor problem :o

Thios is due to the fact that fckeditor changes all your text boxes and the supplier files are looking for supplier/fckeditor/fckeditor which dosnt exist..

The fix for this is to change your admin/includes/functions/html_output.php

find require("FCKeditor/fckeditor.php");

and add you full path to it like so

require("http://your-domain.com/admin/FCKeditor/fckeditor.php");

Thios is due to the fact that fckeditor changes all your text boxes and the supplier files are looking for supplier/fckeditor/fckeditor which dosnt exist..

The fix for this is to change your admin/includes/functions/html_output.php

find require("FCKeditor/fckeditor.php");

and add you full path to it like so

require("http://your-domain.com/admin/FCKeditor/fckeditor.php");

Hmmm, no that won't work as it would mess up your normal admin.

The only way to get it to work is fou have fckeditor is to copy the fckeditor folder to your supplier folder. that would do the trick

I've have decided to pay a coder to finish this contribution off.

For the benefit of Mediajuggle this includes your option of being able to set either mark up price or discount applied to a supplier.

When I release it I will add a donation page to the contribution. You are no way obliged to make a donation to help with the cost of this, but if you find the contribution helpfull then a small donation to help with the cost will be much apprieciated.

Thanks.

It should be ready by the end of next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rochdalemark,

Came across this and installed it. So far, looks great. Wanted to thank you for doing this and releasing it. Very very nice.

Also wanted to thank Mediajuggle for his help on the fourm. Very good discussion.

I will play withy it some more tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Ray

Ok, I've installed the contribution, but am having some error messages when loading the log-in page and in the supplier admin section.

Warning: main(includes/languages/english_newsdesk.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXXX/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 456

Warning: main(includes/languages/english_newsdesk.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXXX/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 456

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english_newsdesk.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/XXXX/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 456

Warning: main(includes/languages/english_faqdesk.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXXX/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 457

Warning: main(includes/languages/english_faqdesk.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXXX/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 457

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english_faqdesk.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/XXXX/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 457

Warning: main(includes/languages/order_edit_english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXXX/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 458

Warning: main(includes/languages/order_edit_english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXXX/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 458

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/order_edit_english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/XXXX/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 458

Plus I am using user tracking in my admin section which requires a virtual path and it's putting errors up as well.....

Is there any way to make a seperate header for some of the heavily modified sites?

Thanks in advance!

Have a great day!

Heather

• 2 weeks later...
Hi togehter,

just revisited this thread after a while...

is the new version out ? what new things can we expect ? if it fits my needs i would spend some money too..

see ya

me too :thumbsup:

Hi everybody !

This Contribution is really great and exactly that what I'm looking for. I have installed it and it's woking fine.

But theres one thing, that i really think it should be in this contribution. If you go to the suppliers admin area, you have to add every article one by one.

Is it possible to add an Import option for .csv or .xml files where the customers (suppliers) can export there files from their shop and import it into my in each supplier admin area ?

I think this could be really interesting for many users.

• 2 weeks later...

i have installed and works but seems noone have seen that now on admin panel under manufacturers if you select one manufacturers product listed are now set to 0 but i have 5 product of that manufacturer...also on the catalog the manufacturers box selected give as result= there are not product listed...but i have 5 product listed...also adding products from the panel the product manufacturer is disappeared and remain only the supplier. now i have only 2 manufacturers working correctly and 2 others dont show product listed selecting them into manufacturers box...while if i choice the categories they are present.

it is possible have back the manufacturer product choice into add new product in the admin panel? or i have to live only with the supplier product.

i have checked and the choice product manufacturer is disappeared when i have installed the supplier..in another store i have not installed the supplier contribute, manufacturer is still present and works correctly.

also if i m not a php expert i find the problem...for some reason now the sql db now do not updates manufacturer id into product table of the db...as i have modified the value to the correct manufacturer id (was set to 0) the manufacturer box restart to works correctly, it is a little boring to modify this for each product i ll add in future but better something that works correctly without code modifies that could create problems...

thanks anyway for this contribute that resolve me the problem of vendors sales stats.