• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Supplier Admin Area Contribution

• 1 month later...

Has anyone had luck with this addon? I have a client who wants me to install it... I'm worried the author is MIA and that there may not be interest in it... I'm willing to pay to get some of the bugs cleaned out...

Edited by coalescefl

I'm successfully installed with this addon...but....as far as I see...the addon is need some improvement.....Client who login in.....cannot logout....there is no logout function....and.....this system cannot be install together with RMA contribution....this Supplier contribution will show error if you do so.....

The system is also need an improvement by adding a system that,when a client (supplier) added a new product,it will appear at NEW PRODUCTS section.But it doesnt.

Thats all :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

This needs a TON of work. The code is crap and the author is MIA. The pricing structure does NOT work via the suppliers folder and the stats are a joke in that they only show a product if it's been purchased. defeats the purpose of the "viewed" column no?

If anyone is REALLY working on this please pm me so I can get involved.

Well i installed the 0.7 version

and nothing could work well if you don't very carefully remove all extra code added for the different contribtuions the contributor use in his shop ... in this beta version he given a package of his file and we got to remove everything extra ...

suggestion for the suppliers configure.php , we should rename it to supply_config.php and rename all the variable name defined in it , cause it s very confusing like the WS_ADMIN that are in fact the catalog/supllier folder , not the catalog/admin

in this state , except waiting that the contributor make a package for a stock normal ms2 we cannotreally help nor provide anything

hope is got the time :-" because there are people who wants to work with and on it !

MS2

I would love to work on this if anyone else is willing to chip in.... I think there is great value in this idea but it needs to be reworked to a clean code base and requires some besic functions:

Logout; admin approve products before they go live; report ONLY the suppliers net income properly based on % they are entightled to; set supplier % to be what they GET and not the markup as is now;

ETC....

Anyone?

Hi all!

This could be one of the classic contributions if someone could make it work.

Apparently some of you have succeeded...

There seems to be two ways here:

1. Using supplier_area.php in the catalog root or...
  2. Using supplier/supplier_area.php.

I can't get any of them to work right now - but which one should I chose to work on?

Anyway.. When I manage to log in at any of the supplier_area.php files the first thing is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_languages() in /home/a/xxxxxx/www/catalog/supplier_area.php on line 20
How do I get passed this one?

I would really want to get this to work...

//Micke

Edited by Micke

Hi all!

It can't be right to make a new /includes directory under the /supplier/ can it?

And it can't be right to make a new /images directory under the /supplier/ directory either...

How would these images be found by product_info.php later?

It must be the supplier_area.php in the catalog root directory we should be working on...

Or what do you think?

//Micke

Hi all!

It can't be right to make a new /includes directory under the /supplier/ can it?

And it can't be right to make a new /images directory under the /supplier/ directory either...

How would these images be found by product_info.php later?

It must be the supplier_area.php in the catalog root directory we should be working on...

Or what do you think?

//Micke

I managed to install the contrib in local, but it's a complete mess...

It doesn't work properly of course and would need a total rewriting.

I would be interested in seeing it working but my php skills are just enough for installation.

If anybody is willing to carry on the project I'll be glad to help/test btw.

Cheers

Outside links in signatures are not allowed!

• 3 weeks later...
I have downloaded this contribution, and I am trying to get it to work.

I am able to see and adjust the supplier box and I am able to see the admin login box.

However when I try to login I get the following error

1146 - Table 'l_osc2.TABLE_SUPPLIERS' doesn't exist

select * from TABLE_SUPPLIERS where suppliers_name = 'test' and suppliers_password = 'password'

Can any one assist me with this problem?

Thanks

moshun

I hawe the same problem but I can't come to a sulotion and I haent find other than this in the forum so I hope to get a repplay fast. I needing it fore my bissnis to get going... :'( :wacko:

I hawe the same problem but I can't come to a sulotion and I haent find other than this in the forum so I hope to get a repplay fast. I needing it fore my bissnis to get going... :'( :wacko:

And yes the tabel is in the database I hawe created a testsupplier and it is in the database tha only thing is that I can't change the suppliers webbsite whys that? so that the to problems I have.

well~~everything seem to be fine except for this:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mmonetmy/public_html/store/supplier/includes/configure.php:93) in /home/mmonetmy/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/mmonetmy/public_html/store/supplier/includes/configure.php:93) in /home/mmonetmy/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

at

http://www.mmo.net.my/store/supplier/supplier_area.php

the session file is there.....i really can't figure it out what has gone wrong.. :'(

well~~everything seem to be fine except for this:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mmonetmy/public_html/store/supplier/includes/configure.php:93) in /home/mmonetmy/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/mmonetmy/public_html/store/supplier/includes/configure.php:93) in /home/mmonetmy/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

at

http://www.mmo.net.my/store/supplier/supplier_area.php

the session file is there.....i really can't figure it out what has gone wrong.. :'(

Hi, i still can't find the problem..i guess most probably is at the confure.php but i got no luck to detect and fix it.

Can anyone at least give me an interpretation what does it mean??

Thanks..

Well I wold like to now if the osCommerce 3.x going to be supported? And how is the current develoment (have anyone payed yet for develoment as it was suggestond arlier or wats up)?

Have forguten to ask how about to save the downloadebule products and immage in the database and not in the catalog? when the cataloge becomes large its quite impossibule to manege whithout the products and its immage stored in the database.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't add a supplier.

I've been very careful installing this one, because it's for a CRELOADED site. Besides, most of the delicate changes I made are in categories.php

When I'm on /admin/suppliers.php - it says I have 0 suppliers, which I would expect...but all I can see is an insert button..no fields..just an insert button, which doesn't appear to anything other than bring me back to the same page.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Zaps... you have to get rid of the "idamin" in the following file:

supplier/includes/configure.php

I removed the idadmin direcory from: suppler/includes/configure.php

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', '../idadmin/includes/');

Changed to: define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', '../includes/');

Now I get error:

Warning: main(../includes/classes/logger.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/catalog/supplier/includes/application_top.php on line 74

Warning: main(../includes/classes/logger.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/catalog/supplier/includes/application_top.php on line 74

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../includes/classes/logger.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php/lib/php') in /var/www/html/catalog/supplier/includes/application_top.php on line 74

I found in the file: suppler/includes/application_top.php

// initialize the logger class

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'logger.php');

I cannot find any other reference to logger.php?

Can you please help.

This sounds like a great contribution

Hi all,

I've not been back to this contrib for a long time as I was half way through it when I left the company I was providing it for, and I have been tied up with umpteen other projects as well as getting my own online store up and running.

I've seen some posts that state some interest in it so I've cleaned up the code and removed all the junk contributions that were messing it up.

Theres still loads to do on it but it will at least allow you to install it without a headache and make it easier to add to the contribution.

Please don't use any of the earlier versions, and remember that this is still in Beta

If you want to play around with it you can copy all the files over onto a fresh oscommerce ms2.2 rc1 store, run the sql file and you should be good to go.

For those with a modified store, theres an install text included for any files that need modifying in oscommerce base files, or just use a compare tool.

should take you no more than 20mins.

Hope it helps...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there.

I am trying out this mod in my brand new shopping cart so there have been no changes to the original script. I simply uploaded the files as indicated and although i can access the admin area fine, my index is not accessible - instead, i am getting following message :

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'xxx'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/cart/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

help?

Hello there.

I am trying out this mod in my brand new shopping cart so there have been no changes to the original script. I simply uploaded the files as indicated and although i can access the admin area fine, my index is not accessible - instead, i am getting following message :

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'xxx'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/cart/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

help?

You have to alter the configuration file in the supplier admin folder to match your database settings

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ;)

I installed the contribution and im still having this problem:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in /home.10.8/azrecept/www/boutique/supplier/supplier_s_categories_products.php on line 797

and Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in /home.10.8/azrecept/www/boutique/supplier/supplier_s_orders.php on line 341

I really think it can work well and would like to know how to proceed ;)

THx u

JD

Hey ;)

I installed the contribution and im still having this problem:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in /home.10.8/azrecept/www/boutique/supplier/supplier_s_categories_products.php on line 797

and Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in /home.10.8/azrecept/www/boutique/supplier/supplier_s_orders.php on line 341

I really think it can work well and would like to know how to proceed ;)

THx u

JD

Well I just deleted these lines and its working now...

JD