• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders Not Showing in Admin

gayla

I've gone back through posting since March and I've noticed many other people with this same issue and many different fixes have been posted but none have worked for me. I also started a thread in General Support and while I had many responses, nothing worked for me.

My users can place an order, we both receive a copy in email, I can pull the order by order number, but the order does not show on the order list in admin. Our site is only used internally and we do not charge for product so I do not use any payment methods but have everything set as COD with a price of $0.00 on all itmes. I do not use PayPal or any other payment modules.

The most promising sounding fix was to change some code in admin-orders.php but I don't have the code they suggested changing.

This started for me on Jan 1, 2006. I've heard it could be related to a php or MySQL upgrade by my host but I can't get them to confirm if any ugrades were made on Dec. 30 or Jan 1. They are using php 4.4.1 and MySQL 4.0.25-standard.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gayla

Found something that seemed to fix part of it.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=125432

This thread has some info about changes to make in the orders total table. I changed the config value and placed an order from my test account. The order showed in my account history and is listed on the orders page in admn.

The only problem now is that it's not showing any of the other orders that have been placed between 1/1/06 and today. Is there any way to "refresh" these orders?

Thanks,

Gayla

Hi

You might also want to ask you hosting people if they have made any changes to fix the security issue with PHP register_globals which in my case have now been turned off. When this was first done none of my orders were being created, and now after a patch only Paypal doesn't get created.

It might be a red herring though

Regards

Derick

• 3 weeks later...

Hi derickt & gayla,

I was wondering if anything else has transpired since this thread was created?

I've setup the site over the weekend and was busy testing a bunch of things, including ordering (using only paypal) and ofcourse the same error occurs, paypal works, but nothing in Admin. I haven't setup email confirmation yet.

Any pointers?

Thanks

Rising Phoenix