• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2gether Discount

boxtel

in dire need of a solution for this, i need a contrib like this where i can get product A and product B and discount of 10% if bought together but need it to work with attributes...please someone must have fixed this? I need this like today :'(

• 5 months later...

What a terrific contribution. Would be the ducks nuts if attributes were included in an install file..... :)

I have tried to follow the conversation on page 8 that refers to including attributes with this mod but it is way over my head. Does anyone have this file & like to share it??

• 1 month later...
What a terrific contribution. Would be the ducks nuts if attributes were included in an install file..... :)

I have tried to follow the conversation on page 8 that refers to including attributes with this mod but it is way over my head. Does anyone have this file & like to share it??

Hi,

Look http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3929

Modules for Oscommerce:

http://www.aminhaloja.com.br

I tried your solution on my website. I had this contribution installed on my website 6 months ago, but never used it because of the attributes.

Problem I have: Does someone else has this problem to?

I see the attributes and when I click 'buy now' it's correct on the shopping cart (with attributes). The only problem I have is that in 'checkout_confirmation.php' the discount isn't there. I have oscommerce MS2 and activated the module in order total(admin).

Is there a solution for this problem or am I missing something? I think the problem is in the module/2gether.php file?

Many thanks!

check in admin order total if 2gether is just before "total"

I've tried this too, but it doesn't work. When I put back the modules/2gether.php file that I have, it works again without the attributes. So I think it must be something in the 2gether.php file that the discount doesn't show up?

:blush: My php program skills are on a very low level , but is it possible that it has something to do with in modules/2gether.php :

echo tep_draw_form('together', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product'));

Thanks for your reply!

Jonathan

Hi togehter,

I would like to combinate some products not only once.

After I added a 2gether Discount with Product no.123 and no. 124 I can not use these products again in other 2gether Discounts.

I have a accessorie articls which I wont to combinate with dozens other products.

I thougt, I could add multiple 2gether Discount like

Articl no. 1 + no. 99

Articl no. 2 + no. 99

Articl no. 3 + no. 99

Articl no. 4 + no. 99

But after I added the first 2gether Discount articl no. 99 is no longer available.

Is this the way the contributions works?

Is there maybe a workaround for my problem?

Anyone know a way to limit the amount of items shown per page in the 2gether show all specials page?

<?php
$mtm= rand();
$tq = tep_db_query("select product_1_id from " . TABLE_2GETHER . " where status = 1 and discount > 0 order by rand($mtm) ");
while ($tg = tep_db_fetch_array($tq)) {
$together_id = $tg['product_1_id'];
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . '2gether.php');
}
?>

• 2 weeks later...
Hi togehter,

After I added a 2gether Discount with Product no.123 and no. 124 I can not use these products again in other 2gether Discounts.

I have a accessorie articls which I wont to combinate with dozens other products.

Articl no. 1 + no. 99

Articl no. 2 + no. 99

Articl no. 3 + no. 99

Articl no. 4 + no. 99

But after I added the first 2gether Discount articl no. 99 is no longer available.

Anyone have an answer to the last 2 questions above???

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All, Amanda,

great contribution, thanks for making it! :lol:

I have a problem with it though, and I couldn't find the sollution so far:

When I set a together discount of eg. 5 euros (if you buy A + B you get 5 euro discount), it shows perfect in Admin and in checkout_confirmation, however in product_info it adds a little extra to the discount (eg. 5,04 euro)

I've tried re-arranging the order total modules without effect.

Can anny-one help me with this please?

Many thanks!

Best regards

Hi All, Amanda,

When I set a together discount of eg. 5 euros (if you buy A + B you get 5 euro discount), it shows perfect in Admin and in checkout_confirmation, however in product_info it adds a little extra to the discount (eg. 5,04 euro)

Many thanks!

Best regards

Hi all,

is there no-one who can point me in the right direction?

I can't use it like this <_<

Thanks in advance!

Brgds

Geeraard

Hi All, Amanda,

Many thanks!

Best regards

Hi all,

is there no-one who can point me in the right direction?

I can't use it like this <_<

here is how it looks like on customers side (note that I placed a discount of € 5 euro as mentioned above)

2getherdiscount.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Brgds

Geeraard

• 3 weeks later...

.....I thought I had everything working with attributes however am experiencing the same issue as Jonathan - the 2gether discount is not being applied at checkout time. All the product attributes etc are being added to the cart perfectly but no discount at checkout ;-(

Anyone else having this issue / found a solution??

check in admin->modules->order total if 2gether is just before "total"

Hi Jaderrosa,

Thank you for your reply. Re the file reference you have given, I am a little confused. Are you referring to file 2gether.php in \catalog\includes\modules or ot_total in catalog\includes\modules\order_total or a completely different file??

I am using all the new files in your install, and made the other modifications as per instructions (correctly I think!). I had the 2gether discount working without attributes initially, and then installed your changes. Anyway, all the attributes are working perfectly, being added to the cart etc, but just the discount not showing at checkout. Like Jonathan, if I reinstate the old 2gether.php file without attribute support in \catalog\includes\modules, the discount shows up at checkout again. I really appreciate any help you can give me - its a terrific module and I've been hanging out for the attribute support - and can't wait to get it working.

Cheers,

Sarah.

It's true, I have change it in before total (like you said) or after total and there is no discount. I tested it on IE, firefox, Opera, Safari and Netscape. The attributes have been perfectly added to shopping cart, but no discount.

I have the same problem as Sarah.

Best regards,

Jonathan

Any idea how to:

- be able to add quantity for product A and B? if i want a special for 10 x product A and 12 x product B what then?

- if i want to apply the 2gether discount to two products that already have a special price, it shows only the full price on product_info and admin/2gether

(this generates a bigger discount if set to a percentage of the price total)

and it would be nice to be able to add a maximum of 3 products together :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Anyone had any luck with installing this contrib with attributes successfully?? If you have please let us know and would love the code :blush:

just did, will post in the downloads.

Hi togehter,

Articl no. 1 + no. 99

Articl no. 2 + no. 99

Articl no. 3 + no. 99

Articl no. 4 + no. 99

a little late, but this is included in the new version I upped.I thought the way it worked was a little restrictive.

Edited by surfalot

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have installed this, but I dont seem to be able to add multiple products to show on the product info page. and at checkout if you add all the items that a product is linked too one only 1 discount will show at checkout

Thanks

Hi, I have installed this, but I dont seem to be able to add multiple products to show on the product info page. and at checkout if you add all the items that a product is linked too one only 1 discount will show at checkout

Thanks

The code will (should) always pair the products up. Let say you have 4 products, product #1 can be purchased as a pair with all of #2, #3, and #4. Purchasing one of #1 and two of #3 will only get one discount. Purchasing one of #2 and one of #3 will get nothing. Purchasing two of #1 and one each of #3 and #4 will get two discounts. Purchasing two of #1 and one each of #2, #3, and #4 will get only two discounts. It only works in pairs.

if the way you want to use it is that the person has to purchase all four product for the discount, that would need modification. If you would like a higher/multiple discount if the purchase all 4 instead of just 2, that would need a modification.

does that help any to understand the code?