• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2gether Discount

boxtel

hello

Sorry for my english i am french. I try and use "2gether_discount_full_2.zip" - it is a fantastic contribution. I have a problem because it's impossible to use it when products have attribute ( like textile attribute - w, l, color).

Is it possible to have it or is it possible to know the modifications for the code of 2gether.php.

thancks a lot

michel

Hello,

anyone fixed the tax problems ? described in post 199

The problem here is that the price before tax is calculated with a discount without tax [(price A without tax) + (price B without tax) - (discount taken as without tax)], BUT the taxes are calculated with discount including tax.

• 1 month later...
Hello,

anyone fixed the tax problems ? described in post 199

I'd really like to know as well. I got everything working beautifully and then I busted out the calculator and found this error. I'll keep looking for a solution, please do the same.

Please post here if you find the solution, as will I.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I'd really like to know as well. I got everything working beautifully and then I busted out the calculator and found this error. I'll keep looking for a solution, please do the same.

Please post here if you find the solution, as will I.

Thanks!

THANK YOU "MARIZKA" FOR THE SOLUTION. I HAVE POSTED AN UPDATE THAT FIXES THE TAX CALCULATION PROBLEM.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3929

ENJOY!

• 1 month later...

I need a help regarding this contribution.

i dont find any discount at checkout.

means

it is adding a cross sell product in shopping cart but discounted rate is not applying at checkout ..

I dont know what i m missing .

Thanx in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

i discovered 2gether yesterday, what a great contribution!!

it works Ok for me, i have a problem that i haven't seen in the support forum.

i get this error when i want to pay with iDEAL: [servletException in:/pagelayout.jsp] null'

paypal works fine.

has anybody solved this problem or knows a solution?

kind regards,

Jan

Dreams can come true, if you help them a littlebit

Hi,

i discovered 2gether yesterday, what a great contribution!!

it works Ok for me, i have a problem that i haven't seen in the support forum.

i get this error when i want to pay with iDEAL: [servletException in:/pagelayout.jsp] null'

paypal works fine.

has anybody solved this problem or knows a solution?

kind regards,

Jan

Sorry but i have solved the problem.

When i don't use the tax_fix it works perfect.

So forget it , and maybe somebody else can do something with my reply.

Kind regards,

Jan

Hi,

I have an Invoice problem, i'm using PDF invoice.

The products that are bought with "2gether" gives an ugly layout on the invoice:

invoice.gif

The "?" (must be an €) is because i'm testing in my testshop and is not the problem.

How can i solf this?

Kind regards,

Jan

Edited by jan64

hello

Sorry for my english i am french. I try and use "2gether_discount_full_2.zip" - it is a fantastic contribution. I have a problem because it's impossible to use it when products have attribute ( like textile attribute - w, l, color).

Is it possible to have it or is it possible to know the modifications for the code of 2gether.php.

thancks a lot

michel

Someone known how to make 2gethet discount like this

bundle.gif

to use attributes for textile.

thancks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all installed and admin side works fine. Added products with the discount and that shows up on the product as it should.

I problem I have is the BUY NOW Adds 2 items (which correct as it should) but also the Add To Cart for the single product also adds both.

I have moved the </form> as it states all over the place and I can get the Add To Cart working again as normal, but then the 2gether BUY NOW when clicked doesnt add to cart, it just shows the single product info page.

I have done a winmerge even on the product info to the supplied and the application top file and it still adds both.

This is my prouct info page

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<?php
// BOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0
// Replaced by header_tags.php
if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');
} else {
?> 
 <title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<?php
}
// EOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0
?>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<!--  Mp3 player Start //-->
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=no,copyhistory=no,width=193,height=118,screenX=0,screenY=0,top=300,left=45
0')
}
//--></script>
<!--  Mp3 player end //-->

<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/js/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="lightbox/css/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen">
<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/js/lightbox.js"></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- eshopfitters (modified by [email protected] on 24/05/04) //-->
<table align="center" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr align="center">
<td align="center" width="<?php echo PAGE_WIDTH; ?>">
<!-- eshopfitters (modified by [email protected] on 24/05/04) end//-->
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="<?php echo MAIN_TABLE_PADDING; ?>">
 <tr><!-- eshopfitters (modified by [email protected] on 24/05/04) //-->
<td class="leftBorder"><?php echo  tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_trans.gif','',COLUMN_PADDING, '100%'); ?></td>
<td class="leftBorder" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3">
  <tr>
		<td class="leftBorder"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_trans.gif','','100%','5'); ?></td>
  </tr>
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
  <tr>
		<td class="leftBorder"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_trans.gif','','100%','5'); ?></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<td class="leftBorder" valign="top" height="100%"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" height="100%">
	<tr>
		<td class="leftBorder"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . '/page/border_top_right.gif','','',''); ?></td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="leftBorder" height="100%"><?php echo  tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_trans.gif','',COLUMN_PADDING, '100%'); ?></td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="leftBorder"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . '/page/border_bottom_right.gif','','',''); ?></td>
	</tr>
</table></td>
<td class="main"><?php echo  tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_trans.gif','',LEFT_PAGE_PADDING, '100%'); ?></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_mp3, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_price1, p.products_price2, p.products_price3, p.products_price4, p.products_price5, p.products_price6, p.products_price7, p.products_price8, p.products_price1_qty, p.products_price2_qty, p.products_price3_qty, p.products_price4_qty, p.products_price5_qty, p.products_price6_qty, p.products_price7_qty, p.products_price8_qty, p.products_qty_blocks, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$pf->loadProduct((int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'], (int)$languages_id);
$products_price=$pf->getPriceString();

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
} else {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
}
?>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main">
<?php
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
		<tr>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText">
<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="lightbox" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="lightbox" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
</noscript>
		  </td>
		</tr>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	  <p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php

// Individual Shipping Contrib
$extra_shipping_query = tep_db_query("select products_ship_price, products_ship_price_two from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_SHIPPING . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
$extra_shipping = tep_db_fetch_array($extra_shipping_query);
if (($extra_shipping['products_ship_price']) > 0) {
echo '<strong>Shipping Cost:</strong> 
' . $currencies->display_price($extra_shipping['products_ship_price'],'');
if (($extra_shipping['products_ship_price_two']) > 0) {
echo ' for the first item, and ' . $currencies->display_price($extra_shipping['products_ship_price_two'],'') . ' for each additional item.';
} else {
echo ' + regular shipping costs.';
}
}

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		<tr>
		  <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
		</tr>
<?php
  $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
  while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
	$products_options_array = array();
	$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
	  $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
	  if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
		$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
	  }
	}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
	  $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
	} else {
	  $selected_attribute = false;
	}
?>
		<tr>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
		</tr>
<?php
  }
?>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
} else {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<!--MP3 player start -->
<td valign="center">
<?php if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_mp3'])) {
echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\'' . 'player.php?track=' . $product_info['products_mp3'] .  '&path=' . DIR_FS_MP3 . '&title=' .
$product_info['products_name'] . '\')">' . tep_image_button('button_preview_mp3.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_MP3) . '</a>';
} ?>
</td>
<!--MP3 player end -->
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td></form>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<!-- bof: Add 2gether (contribution 3929) //-->
  <tr>
	<td>
<?php 
if (MODULE_2GETHER_DISCOUNT_STATUS) { 
 echo '<tr><td>';
 include(DIR_WS_MODULES . '2gether.php');
 echo '</td></tr>';
} 
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
<!-- eof: Add 2gether (contribution 3929) //-->
  <tr>
	<td>
<?php
if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
  echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
} else {
  include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
}
 }
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td class="main"><?php echo  tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_trans.gif','',RIGHT_PAGE_PADDING, '100%'); ?></td>
<td class="rightBorder" valign="top" height="100%"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" height="100%">
	<tr>
		<td class="rightBorder"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . '/page/border_top_left.gif','','',''); ?></td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="rightBorder" height="100%"><?php echo  tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_trans.gif','',COLUMN_PADDING, '100%'); ?></td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="rightBorder"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . '/page/border_bottom_left.gif','','',''); ?></td>
	</tr>
</table></td>
<td class="rightBorder" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3">
  <tr>
		<td class="rightBorder"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_trans.gif','','100%','5'); ?></td>
  </tr>
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
  <tr>
		<td class="rightBorder"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_trans.gif','','100%','5'); ?></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>

<td class="rightBorder"><?php echo  tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_trans.gif','',LEFT_PAGE_PADDING, '100%'); ?></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'disable.php'); ?>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm just testing the functions of this very interesting contrib but it seems that I can't add the 2gether products to the cart.

- order totals module is enebled,

- admin products are 2gether

- 2gether products are displayed with price & discount

- even if I add 2gether items to the shopping cart in the normal way, 2gether discount is displayed correctly on checkout

... but when I want to put them to the cart from the module - nothing happens.

What's missing ?

Thanks Amanda or anybody else who knows to fix this prob.

Hi,

I'm just testing the functions of this very interesting contrib but it seems that I can't add the 2gether products to the cart.

- order totals module is enebled,

- admin products are 2gether

- 2gether products are displayed with price & discount

- even if I add 2gether items to the shopping cart in the normal way, 2gether discount is displayed correctly on checkout

... but when I want to put them to the cart from the module - nothing happens.

What's missing ?

Thanks Amanda or anybody else who knows to fix this prob.

... could fix the problem by myself at last. The action in the 2gethet module was defined in italian language. changed this to "add_product" and now it works fine.

Great contrib, Thanks Amanda !! :thumbsup:

... could fix the problem by myself at last. The action in the 2gethet module was defined in italian language. changed this to "add_product" and now it works fine.

Great contrib, Thanks Amanda !! :thumbsup:

LOL classic, that solved my problem too..I wondered what "aggiungi" meant when I see it in the action and it didnt add to cart...thanks very much!

I dont get how other people are using it then....as surely it cant work for English stores?

Does anyone have this working with downloads controller? when I complete the order with the 2gether discount when it is a mp3 product, it doesnt show the download links at checkout

I guess it is due to the attributes are being bypassed when using 2gether module

Anyone have a fix?

LOL classic, that solved my problem too..I wondered what "aggiungi" meant when I see it in the action and it didnt add to cart...thanks very much!

I dont get how other people are using it then....as surely it cant work for English stores?

... neither does is for German stores ;o)

Glad that I could help you

sorry... this was my error when I uploaded the package. I use it to replicate add to cart function, because I have conflicting contributions.

I love oscommerce and OS software! I'm not a programmer, I'm only a learning boy and a translator :) I love full contribution packages!

• 1 month later...
I need a help regarding this contribution.

i dont find any discount at checkout.

means

it is adding a cross sell product in shopping cart but discounted rate is not applying at checkout ..

I dont know what i m missing .

Thanx in advance

I'm having the same problem... it's adding both items to the cart correctly, but not applying the discount.

Also, did anyone figure out passing attributes? I'm trying to use this to sell a combination of a physical product and a digital download as well.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Umm...

this is a great contribution, BUT:

The most recent version has been ballsed up somehow. None of the references to the language files are working, and the discount is not applied. I used an old upload of it to overcome this.

Also, the discount that's being applied (when I installed an older version) is double what I have it set as... ie a $5 discount setting gives the customer a $10 discount instead for some reason!

I'd also like to have it working with attributes if possible.

If I find any solutions I'll post them. It may even be the case that for some reason I'm the only one having the problems!

Anyone had the same issues and fixed them?

osCommerce is GREAT. When it works...

OK the discount twice thing happened because I only had one product in my catalog and I had a 2gether discount set for buying two of them, which obviously caused problems... won't be trying that again.

Which led me to the discovery that you can only have a 2gether discount using products that don't already have a 2gether discount at all.

Anyone know why this is? Or how we can change it so the same product can have multiple 2gether discount options?

osCommerce is GREAT. When it works...

Hi,

Thanks for the 2.02 version of 2gether, is much better!

Question, is it possible, that when one of the two products isn't available, the 2gether discount module don't show up?

The customer find it confusing when one product is missing.

i'm not a great php programmer, sorry for my (maybe) stupid question.

I hope to hear from you.

regards,

Jan

• 3 weeks later...

I had a small issue that the module was not being disabled on the product info page when turned off in the admin.

To fix all I did was change

if (MODULE_2GETHER_DISCOUNT_STATUS ) {

to

if (MODULE_2GETHER_DISCOUNT_STATUS == 'true') {

Hi,

Thanks for the 2.02 version of 2gether, is much better!

Question, is it possible, that when one of the two products isn't available, the 2gether discount module don't show up?

The customer find it confusing when one product is missing.

i'm not a great php programmer, sorry for my (maybe) stupid question.

I hope to hear from you.

regards,

Jan

I have solved my question above, with this line (around line 35):

$product_a_query = tep_db_query($aq);

$product_a = tep_db_fetch_array($product_a_query);

$product_b_query = tep_db_query($bq);

$product_b = tep_db_fetch_array($product_b_query);

$product_a_price = $product_a['products_price'];

$product_b_price = $product_b['products_price'];

//BOF check or 2 items are on available

if ($product_a && $product_B)

{

//EOF check or 2 items are on available

if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX) {

$product_a_price = tep_add_tax($product_a_price,tep_get_tax_rate($product_a['products_tax_class_id']));

$product_b_price = tep_add_tax($product_b_price,tep_get_tax_rate($product_b['products_tax_class_id']));

I hope that that it is usefull. It works for me.

regards,

jan

Edited by jan64

• 3 weeks later...
Someone known how to make 2gethet discount like this

bundle.gif

to use attributes for textile.

thancks

Hi,

Does someone has a installation file to have attributes with 2gether?

I have tried the instructions of page 9 of this furum, but I'am not a PHP programmer, so I'm confused. :blink:

I think this contribution is one of the most important contributions, but attributes is also very important in my sector (audio & video).

Colors,....

If someone could make this clear for dummies like me (I tried, but I fail), others and I would much appreciate this.

I'am sorry for my english, I'am dutch.

This is one of the last things I have to do for my website, so I would be glad if someone could help me :rolleyes:

Many thanks to all

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Is there a solution for this problem?

All works nice but...

The advertised discount is not removed from the total in the checkout.

How can we fix that?

Many thanks in advance!

Theo

I'm having the same problem... it's adding both items to the cart correctly, but not applying the discount.

Thanks!