• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[contribution] STS PLUS v4

hi guys, after i use manual install, i face 2 error 1 in catalog n another 1 is in admin/modules, i had check compare the file the file i download is the same code in the install.html. i also follow all instruction, as below

1.) CATALOG ERROR

Warning: main(includes/classes/sts.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/theshop/domains/theshop.com.my/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 508

Warning: main(includes/classes/sts.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/theshop/domains/theshop.com.my/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 508

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/sts.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/theshop/domains/theshop.com.my/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 508

2.) ADMIN/Modules PArt error that show in Payment modules page

Warning: main(/home/theshop/domains/theshop.com.my/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/theshop/domains/theshop.com.my/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 136

Warning: main(/home/theshop/domains/theshop.com.my/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/theshop/domains/theshop.com.my/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 136

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/theshop/domains/theshop.com.my/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/theshop/domains/theshop.com.my/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 136

what happen? Please help...

thanks..

If you have installed STS PLUS correctly, you should have a file named sts.php in the folder catalog/includes/classes/

It looks like you don't have it.

For the admin warning, it seems that you have copied a paypal payment module but not its corresponding language file. Do you have this file: catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php ? You need it. I presume that this error does not come from STS PLUS installation.

- Rigadin

Edited by 241

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi..

just 1 question.. :)

I?m looking for customizing the "Centerblock" ( Maincontent) in the Categories - view.. in Your Doc..

If I just overlooked nothing, there is no way to make my own Templates with SPS / SPS Plus..?

I found something in the index.php .. But its seems to be 4-5 Places where its hardcodet..?

Is anything planed to manipulate it in the future..? Or do You know a comtrib..?

I try to make something like that:

<table border="1" width="600">
<tr>
	<td width="391" colspan="2">Category - Title</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td width="369">Manufactor - Selector (if.. )</td>
	<td width="369" rowspan="2">Category - Image</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td width="369">Category - Distribution</td>
</tr>
</table>

The first case (place i found the code to modify) goes easy.. But the following cases (specialy with the Manufacturers Box / Selector) are to complex for my poor htm-/php knowledge.. :blush: :-"

Maybe somebody may help me out..?

THX!

--h-

Hi,

I have installed STS Plus and it works fine apart from one thing popup images! I have tried everything I can think of and nothing works. The popup image does not come up at all when I click on it. Can you please help me. I have this problem with all version of the STS and STS Plus

Thanks in advance

Kelly

Does STS Plus have variables to display the number of items and the value of the items currently in the cart?

Perhaps I've missed it in the docs, so sorry if I have. Just wanted to make sure before I started delving into the info box code :)

Does STS Plus have variables to display the number of items and the value of the items currently in the cart?

Perhaps I've missed it in the docs, so sorry if I have. Just wanted to make sure before I started delving into the info box code :)

I added the following to sts_user_code.php:

$sts->template['cartcount']	= $cart->count_contents()

Which gives me a $cartcount STS Plus variable.

Does anyone know of an easy way to create a last name STS Plus tag?

I've spent much of the afternoon trying to find a way to do it without doing my own database query - I assume the data is in a variable somewhere already :)

I'll continue to fiddle and if I find something, I'll post it here. If not, any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated :)

First, let me say that I love this Contribution! It made so much of the customization process so easy! I had stepped back to an original install after customizing manually, hoping it would make future design changes easier. Boy, am I glad I took the time! :thumbsup:

I am new to osCommerce, and am having just a little bit of trouble remove the white space between the top of the main content area and the New Products content box. I have set all of the language files so that there is no text displaying. And have even removed the header from the top of the box. Now, I can't find where I have to edit to remove that huge white space that is now left in its place. Any suggestions?

TIA!

For the big white space, as far as I remember, the new products box is part of the $content, which comes straight from the php script of the page, STS PLUS does not influence on that. Switch off STS PLUS and look the result.

For the popup that does not show up: sorry but I never had any problem with popup when using STS or STS PLUS. Is there any JS error showing up? Any contribution installed that modifies the way images are handled? Is it on a product_info template?

For the last name tag: I don't see any other solution than a new query.

- Rigadin

For the big white space, as far as I remember, the new products box is part of the $content, which comes straight from the php script of the page, STS PLUS does not influence on that. Switch off STS PLUS and look the result.

Rigadin, it was in my index.php. When I removed the extra tables and rows, it moved everything up. Thanks for following up! :thumbsup:

Hello! I really like sts, thanks for sharing!

Thought I could contribute something back... It's work in progress but if you want a CSS based 3 col fluid + header + footer, have a look at this: skidootoo.zip

It's based of skidoo too, I really like what the author did. Very clean code which didn't take me long at all to use with STS.

A couple of things:

• uncompress the directory in sts_templates. Directory is called skidootoo. Don't rename it because I'm using the path when looking for stylesheets, images and js files... maybe that could be solved with some php mojo but it isn't all that important.
  • i'm using minmax.js to simulate min-width and max-width in ie (not sure it's working properly, though).
  • there's a bit of script in the html template for changing the font size. It'd be much cleaner to have it as an sts command like $changetextsize.
  • I couldn't get <a href="$urlcat_1#">Hardware</a> to point at anything useful... maybe i'm doing something wrong

Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted on my progress... plus, any comments welcome!

I've installed a clean install of oscommerce ms2.2 and sts plus. Everything looks good, except that when going to secure pages using https, the secure certificate lock doesn't come on. When I turn the STS templates off, the default oscommerce page comes up with the secure logo on.

I checked the privacy report in IE and it looks like the images are not secure. When I checked the code generated from a STS enabled page using HTTPS, I see that base href is pointing to my unsecure image url.

Help?

Nifty contrib, I really like it. I do need some help though:

I am trying to create some new placeholders, I tried adding to sts_user_code.php:

$sts->template['imagepath'] = 'images/default_template';  
 $sts->template['aboutus'] = '<a href=' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT) . ' class="headerNavigation">' . HEADER_TITLE_ABOUT . '</a>');
 $sts->template['locate'] = '<a href=' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOCATE) . ' class="headerNavigation">' . HEADER_TITLE_LOCATE . '</a>');
 $sts->template['contact'] = '<a href=' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT) . ' class="headerNavigation">' . HEADER_TITLE_CONTACT . '</a>');
 $sts->template['home'] = '<a href="index.php" class="headerNavigation">' . HEADER_TITLE_HOME . '</a>');

ALSO TRIED:

$template['imagepath'] = 'images/default_template';  
$template['aboutus'] = '<a href=' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT) . ' class="headerNavigation">' . HEADER_TITLE_ABOUT . '</a>');
$template['locate'] = '<a href=' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOCATE) . ' class="headerNavigation">' . HEADER_TITLE_LOCATE . '</a>');
$template['contact'] = '<a href=' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT) . ' class="headerNavigation">' . HEADER_TITLE_CONTACT . '</a>');
$template['home'] = '<a href="index.php" class="headerNavigation">' . HEADER_TITLE_HOME . '</a>');

And then in my template I have placed the markers for them, ie.: $imagepath#, $locate#, $home# etc. The end character has been configured as #. But the placeholders are not being recognized, they are printing on the page. What have I missed?

Thanks!

Alane

A just posted version 4.0.7 on the contribution page.

Main things are:

- Should solve problem of wrong base href when using secure server.

- Added new variable for product image popup JS on product info templates.

- Added more info in debug mode.

To Alane:

The correct way to add is like your first example: $sts->template['imagepath'] = 'images/default_template';

Take the new version and add sts_debug=debug in the URL, it will display which files are included, check that sts_user_code.php is included. If not, add it to the module config in admin.

- Rigadin

HI All,

Newbie to oscommerce, so ithought i would give this contribution a try to get my site looking how i want it. I'm using dreamweaver to edit the template file and im having a couple of problems:

1) No matter what i do the colour of the header (behind the logo) remains orange, and i want this to be white.....can any one tell me what to do to change it. I can't seem to find the location of the 'orange colour' in any of the files.

2) I cant seem to get rid of the 'This is the template index.php' wording

3) When i delete the variables from the template in dreamweaver, then upload a newversion of the template, the differences aren't apparent. I have tried ctrl F5 but nothing changes.

I've read the instructions but don't really understand them fully :(

Finally (yes theres more i'm afraid) i want to add a second logo variable, but am confused by the instructions

If you want to add any new boxes or template variables, add them in the

includes/modules/sts_inc/sts_user_code.php file. An example of syntax is provided

I don't understand the information in the file, i just wish to create the variables called $cataloglogo2 and $urlcataloglogo2 so i can place a second logo on the right hand side of the store...

Apologies for being such a dummy....

Best Regards

Donna

Hi Rigadin,

Thanks so much for replying so quickly. OK I found where I had gone wrong - I was making changes to includes/sts_user_code.php when I should be making changes includes/modules/sts_inc/sts_user_code.php ! :blush: Residue from previous STS.

Really like what you have created here, thanks so much for all your work!

Alane

HI All,

Newbie to oscommerce, so ithought i would give this contribution a try to get my site looking how i want it. I'm using dreamweaver to edit the template file and im having a couple of problems:

1) No matter what i do the colour of the header (behind the logo) remains orange, and i want this to be white.....can any one tell me what to do to change it. I can't seem to find the location of the 'orange colour' in any of the files.

2) I cant seem to get rid of the 'This is the template index.php' wording

3) When i delete the variables from the template in dreamweaver, then upload a newversion of the template, the differences aren't apparent. I have tried ctrl F5 but nothing changes.

I think you are editing the wrong template. The text 'This is the template index.php' is a text written directly on the template itself, so it should be very visible. There are several templates in the 'test' folder, and they are used depending on the page you are viewing.

Finally (yes theres more i'm afraid) i want to add a second logo variable, but am confused by the instructions

I don't understand the information in the file, i just wish to create the variables called $cataloglogo2 and $urlcataloglogo2 so i can place a second logo on the right hand side of the store...

You can add your logos straight on the template, or create a new variable in sts_user_code.php:

$sts->template['catalogo2']= 'Your html link to image here';

and then use $catalogo2 on your template.

- Rigadin

Hi..

I?m looking for customizing the "Centerblock" ( Maincontent) in the Categories - view.. in Your Doc..

If I just overlooked nothing, there is no way to make my own Templates with SPS / SPS Plus..?

I am trying to do the same. Any suggestions? Am I missing something in the docs? :huh:

Hi..

Unfortunately the "Maincontent" of index.php is not coming from a template but from index.php. If you want to change it, you have to dig into the php code, change some styles in the stylesheet.css, look for a contribution that does what you want or create a new STS PLUS module for index.php.

For now you can make a content template only for product_info.php.

- Rigadin

Hi,

I have installed STS Plus and it works fine apart from one thing popup images! I have tried everything I can think of and nothing works. The popup image does not come up at all when I click on it. Can you please help me. I have this problem with all version of the STS and STS Plus

Thanks in advance

Kelly

Hello!

I had the same problems, and couldn't locate a solution. I did find this thread, and also, there's a contribution in the STS Templates (I haven't checked).

Here's the thread with some code fixes:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/lofiversion/i...58541-2250.html

Good luck!

:)

Edited by scarlettsweb

Popup problem in product_info template:

STS PLUS v4.0.7 has now a tag to place on your product_info template to display image and link to popup. Same code as in stock osC.

Maybe it helps.

- Rigadin

fantastic work Chris! really great.

I have a problem, I installed osC (I don't know whats the version) but

then I installed STS PLUS 4.0.7, everything seems kewl so far, but then when I check out the default template, it shows up but the tags are not replaced with the right section, all I see is $categorybox#, $manufacturerbox# ... I don't know whats wrong. Can it be the osC for not reaching the requisite release? cause I'm suspecting its somehow older that the others in a way that affects the results (it says copyright 2003!)

anyway great job chris, keep on the good and may the wind be in your back and the sun shine upon your face.

cheers~~~~!

Edited by spiritchaser