• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Administration Access Level Accounts 2.0 need help

vivaxone

Hi Wendy

Hope you can help me with this matter :)

When setting up the Categories Access on this contribution, I noticed some checkboxes with no meaning and dont really know what is that (they are ID something).

Do you know what does it stand for?

(ID27)

(ID37)

(ID36)

(ID35)

(ID34)

(ID38)

(ID32)

(ID31)

(ID30)

(ID29)

(ID28)

(ID33)

Regards

Kelson

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, have installed Administration Access Level Accounts 2.3.3 (and 2.3.4). Its working find after installed Register Globals Patch.

Only thing who is not working are the menus in the admin panel, or the new addons who is installed is not there anymore. They were there before insalled this addon.

One of them is Easy Populate. Have added all codes to language file and to filenames.php, but stil not show. Remember, it works before installed Access Lever Accounts.

Added this to catalog.php

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_EASY_POPULATE, BOX_CATALOG_EASY_POPLULATE) .

But not helping.

Can manualy give access to these files in group admin and can open them if i write the concrete adress in the adressfield like this admin/easypopulate.php

But still no link in the left menu.

Please help.

Hi,

I have the latest Version Administration Access Level Contribution installed and it is running well on my 2.2 RC2A Installation.

Though I have a problem together with the Option Types v2 - AttribManager Contribution.

When I want to edit a product in admin/categories.php I have no permission to access the Option Types.

The Option Types contribution is installed in the admin/categories.php three times like this:

... require_once('attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerUpdateAtomic.inc.php'); ...

... <?php require_once( 'attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerHeader.inc.php' ); ?> ...

... <td colspan="2"><?php require_once( 'attributeManager/includes/attributeManagerPlaceHolder.inc.php' )?></td> ...

Does anybody know how I can grant access to these required files from the Administration Access Level Contribution?

• 4 weeks later...

I TRIED TO INSTALL Admin_level_account_with_categories_2.3.4

I had the fallowing;

1. Server Requirement Error: register_globals is disabled in your PHP configuration. This can be enabled in your php.ini configuration file or in the .htaccess file in your catalog directory.

Now current and updated servers do no use for security reasons register_globals on... BIG FLAW IF THIS ADDON.. if you want it to work, you have to place patches for register_globals..

2. SOME FILES BELONGS to early versions of OSC like header... and the instruccions did not address that. messy instructions for2.2RCA..

anywayyyy....

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello there,

After loging into the admin area I get the following error :

1054 - Unknown column 'admin_id' in 'where clause'

select admin_files_id from admin_files where FIND_IN_SET( '1', admin_groups_id) or FIND_IN_SET( '1', admin_id) and admin_files_is_boxes = '1' and admin_files_name = 'administrator.php'

[TEP STOP]

I checked the database structure and the admin_id does exist; what can be the problem?

find:

select admin_files_id from admin_files where FIND_IN_SET( '1', admin_groups_id) or FIND_IN_SET( '1', admin_id) and admin_files_is_boxes = '1' and admin_files_name = 'administrator.php'

change to:

select admin_files_id from admin_files where FIND_IN_SET( " . $login_groups_id . ", " . $login_id . ") or FIND_IN_SET( '1', admin_id) and admin_files_is_boxes = '1' and admin_files_name = 'administrator.php'

or

select admin_files_id from admin_files where FIND_IN_SET( $login_groups_id, $login_id) or FIND_IN_SET( '1', admin_id) and admin_files_is_boxes = '1' and admin_files_name = 'administrator.php'

"Your focus is your reality"

• 2 weeks later...

Help!

I installed this contribution 2.2a to be exact ... the problem is I cannot change passwords. To access my admin I had to use phpadmin to change admin@localhost to myemail then click forgotten password... once I have access and goto "My Account" and click edit all I can do is click back :

error1yd.jpg

when ever I set up a new user i get

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-9, 9' at line 1

select * from admin order by admin_firstname limit -9, 9

Click back page and the user is added

then to access with a new user i must use forgotten password to gain access

Help! sad.gif

I have this same problem. I've searched all over to no avail.

When adding a new user, I get the header loading, the left column, but then in main area I have:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-60, 60' at line 1

select * from admin order by admin_firstname limit -60, 60

Then when I click back, I see the new user has been added to the appropriate group, etc. Seems like when adding a new user, there's a mySQL syntax error being created.

The php in admin_members.php:

$db_admin_query_raw = "select * from " . TABLE_ADMIN . " order by admin_firstname";

and have also tried:

// $db_admin_query_raw = "select * from " . TABLE_ADMIN . " order by ".((isset($_GET['sort_by'])) ? $_GET['sort_by'] : 'admin_firstname ');

This only happens when adding a new admin user. When editing there's no problem. Help please?

Edited by vyoufinder

"Your focus is your reality"