• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Administration Access Level Accounts 2.0 need help

vivaxone

I have the same problem as well admin/index.php is not the same as the one i have :S

it says look for

Look for

$cat = array(array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CONFIGURATION,

I dont have that, then it says

Look for

'image' => 'configuration.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=1'),

'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_CONFIGURATION_MYSTORE, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=1')),

array('title' => BOX_CONFIGURATION_LOGGING, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=10')),

array('title' => BOX_CONFIGURATION_CACHE, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=11')))),

array('title' => BOX_HEADING_MODULES,

Guess what it not there :S

Then it says:

Look for

'image' => 'modules.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'selected_box=modules&set=payment'),

'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_MODULES_PAYMENT, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'selected_box=modules&set=payment')),

array('title' => BOX_MODULES_SHIPPING, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'selected_box=modules&set=shipping')))),

array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CATALOG,

Yet its not there ?

I stoped when i got this far (tho i already instilledt the other files needed not on the stock osc, and the mysql file)

Anybody know what is going on here ??

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm newbie and need help.

I use version 2.2 RC2a, then i try to use Administration Access Level Accounts 2.0 (Bug Fix. V. 2.3.1 Full package - from idolcemia), But if i open some file, have an error :

1. If open File manager, appear Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in ............. /file_manager.php on line 141

2. Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_hide_session_id() in ....................... /customers.php on line 694

3. Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_hide_session_id() in ....................... /orders.php on line 413

I'm sorry, my english is Bad.

Thanks for Helping

• 3 weeks later...
I'm newbie and need help.

I use version 2.2 RC2a, then i try to use Administration Access Level Accounts 2.0 (Bug Fix. V. 2.3.1 Full package - from idolcemia), But if i open some file, have an error :

1. If open File manager, appear Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in ............. /file_manager.php on line 141

2. Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_hide_session_id() in ....................... /customers.php on line 694

3. Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_hide_session_id() in ....................... /orders.php on line 413

I'm sorry, my english is Bad.

Thanks for Helping

That's because this contribution is made for the old version of oscommerce (MS2.2) and no one have updated it to RC2a yet. There's a lot of diffrences in those two versions and this contrib would only damage your RC2a.

I've tried to install it several times on my modded RC2a, but with no luck yet. Hopefully someone will update it soon to match the RC2a version of OSC.

/Nikolaj

Edited by nnikolaj

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So after reading all the 7 pages I came to the result that this mod can not be used on oscommerce ver 2.2rc2a

I agree with you. I had to uninstall it since it broke my oscommerce ver 2.2.rc2a completely. I wonder if someone is already looking into having a implementation of this great add-on for this version ;)

• 4 weeks later...
I agree with you. I had to uninstall it since it broke my oscommerce ver 2.2.rc2a completely. I wonder if someone is already looking into having a implementation of this great add-on for this version ;)

yeah I got it working on rc2 version.

This is what I did:

copy the top of the index.php file which is located in the contribution. With top I mean the following part:

// BOF: KategorienAdmin / OLISWISS
 if ($login_groups_id != 1) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, ''));
 }
// BOF: KategorienAdmin / OLISWISS

// BOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 1 of 10
// uncomment below line to disable this contribution
//	$cat = array(array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CONFIGURATION,
// comment below lines to disable this contribution
 $cat = array(array('title' => BOX_HEADING_ADMINISTRATOR,
				 'access' => tep_admin_check_boxes('administrator.php'),
				 'image' => 'administrator.gif',
				 'href' => tep_href_link(tep_selected_file('administrator.php'), 'selected_box=administrator'),
				 'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_ADMINISTRATOR_MEMBER, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADMIN_MEMBERS, 'selected_box=administrator'),
										   'access' => tep_admin_check_boxes(FILENAME_ADMIN_MEMBERS, 'sub_boxes')),
									 array('title' => BOX_ADMINISTRATOR_BOXES, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADMIN_FILES, 'selected_box=administrator'),
										   'access' => tep_admin_check_boxes(FILENAME_ADMIN_FILES, 'sub_boxes')))),
							array('title' => BOX_HEADING_MY_ACCOUNT,
				 'access' => 'true',
				 'image' => 'my_account.gif',
				 'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADMIN_ACCOUNT),
				 'children' => array(array('title' => HEADER_TITLE_ACCOUNT, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADMIN_ACCOUNT),
										   'access' => 'true'),
									 array('title' => HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF_ADMIN, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF_ADMIN),
										   'access' => 'true'))),
			array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CONFIGURATION,
				 'access' => tep_admin_check_boxes('configuration.php'),
// EOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 1 of 10
				 'image' => 'configuration.gif',
				 'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=1'),
				 'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_CONFIGURATION_MYSTORE, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=1')),
									 array('title' => BOX_CONFIGURATION_LOGGING, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=10')),
									 array('title' => BOX_CONFIGURATION_CACHE, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=11')))),
		   array('title' => BOX_HEADING_MODULES,
		   // BOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 2 of 10
// comment out below line to disable this contribution
				 'access' => tep_admin_check_boxes('modules.php'),
// EOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 2 of 10
				 'image' => 'modules.gif',
				 'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'selected_box=modules&set=payment'),
				 'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_MODULES_PAYMENT, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'selected_box=modules&set=payment')),
									 array('title' => BOX_MODULES_SHIPPING, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'selected_box=modules&set=shipping')))),
		   array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CATALOG,
		   // BOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 3 of 10
				 'access' => tep_admin_check_boxes('catalog.php'),
// EOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 3 of 10
				 'image' => 'catalog.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'selected_box=catalog'),
				 'children' => array(array('title' => CATALOG_CONTENTS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'selected_box=catalog')),
									 array('title' => BOX_CATALOG_MANUFACTURERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, 'selected_box=catalog')))),
		   array('title' => BOX_HEADING_LOCATION_AND_TAXES,
		   // BOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 4 of 10
				 'access' => tep_admin_check_boxes('taxes.php'),
// EOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 4 of 10
				 'image' => 'location.gif',
				 'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUNTRIES, 'selected_box=taxes'),
				 'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_TAXES_COUNTRIES, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUNTRIES, 'selected_box=taxes')),
									 array('title' => BOX_TAXES_GEO_ZONES, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_GEO_ZONES, 'selected_box=taxes')))),
		   array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CUSTOMERS,
				 'image' => 'customers.gif',
				 'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=customers'),
				 'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=customers')),
									 array('title' => BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, 'selected_box=customers')))),
		   array('title' => BOX_HEADING_LOCALIZATION,
		   // BOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 6 of 10
				 'access' => tep_admin_check_boxes('localization.php'),
// EOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 6 of 10
				 'image' => 'localization.gif',
				 'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CURRENCIES, 'selected_box=localization'),
				 'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_LOCALIZATION_CURRENCIES, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CURRENCIES, 'selected_box=localization')),
									 array('title' => BOX_LOCALIZATION_LANGUAGES, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_LANGUAGES, 'selected_box=localization')))),
		   array('title' => BOX_HEADING_REPORTS,
		   // BOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 7 of 10
				 'access' => tep_admin_check_boxes('reports.php'),
// EOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 7 of 10
				 'image' => 'reports.gif',
				 'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED, 'selected_box=reports'),
				 'children' => array(array('title' => REPORTS_PRODUCTS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED, 'selected_box=reports')),
									 array('title' => REPORTS_ORDERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=reports')))),
		   array('title' => BOX_HEADING_TOOLS,
		   // BOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 8 of 10
				 'access' => tep_admin_check_boxes('tools.php'),
// EOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 8 of 10
				 'image' => 'tools.gif',
				 'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'selected_box=tools'),
				 'children' => array(array('title' => TOOLS_BACKUP, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'selected_box=tools')),
									 array('title' => TOOLS_BANNERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_BANNER_MANAGER, 'selected_box=tools')),
									 array('title' => TOOLS_FILES, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_FILE_MANAGER, 'selected_box=tools')))));

put it between:

require('includes/application_top.php');

$languages = tep_get_languages();

Then the next great difference is located in includes/application_top.php there is a function which enables redirect but you have to disable it because you have a different login system:

/*
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('admin')) {
$redirect = false;

$current_page = basename($PHP_SELF);

if ($current_page != FILENAME_LOGIN) {
  if (!tep_session_is_registered('redirect_origin')) {
	tep_session_register('redirect_origin');

$redirect_origin = array('page' => $current_page,
							 'get' => $HTTP_GET_VARS);
  }

$redirect = true;
}

if ($redirect == true) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN));
}

unset($redirect);
 }
 */

as you can see i placed the /* and */ to edit it out.

Now you are able to login. Only problem is that you don't see anything in column left. So I put the old Column_left.php file back and then it works. People who haven't got access can see all the pages in column_left but they can't access them anyway so it isn't a real problem for me.

I haven't tested everything yet but it is working okay so far. Only problem I am facing now is that I have header_tags and information pages unlimited installed and QtPro stock and can't access them.

anyone knows if he/she can help me with adding additional packages to work with this contribution. how to make headertags work... because the menu won't let me access it.

greetings Sander

Only problem I am facing now is that I have header_tags and information pages unlimited installed and QtPro stock and can't access them.

anyone knows if he/she can help me with adding additional packages to work with this contribution. how to make headertags work... because the menu won't let me access it.

greetings Sander

I figured out my own problem :rolleyes:

going to admin/index.php and clicking file access will get you to a page were you are able to install your contribution you manually added. So enabling header tags, QTPro, Vouchers/coupons etc...

cheers

• 2 months later...

solved..

IF SOMEONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH "GET" FORMS, JUST ADD THIS RIGHT AFTER THE FORM INITIALIZATION (the tep_draw_form function):

tep_draw_hidden_field('osCAdminID', $_GET['osCAdminID'])

Have a nice programming day :)

Hello, thank you for this post... but... anyone know where to put this line. I've tried a lot of places but nothing... when i make a search or change category fron the up-right fields, brings me back to login page... Any solution...

Thanks a lot

Santy

Hello, thank you for this post... but... anyone know where to put this line. I've tried a lot of places but nothing... when i make a search or change category fron the up-right fields, brings me back to login page... Any solution...

Thanks a lot

Santy

I have the same problem plz help me !

Everytime if i try to see last 10 Visitors the "dropdown form" gets to login page

that sux a lilbit !!!

I will be packing up the files and uploading to the contributions section when i get done so the admin access will be compatible with 2.2RCA

I have upgrade my store as new oscommerce versions have come out and changed the code of the contributions for my store. My oscommerce 2.2RCA is heavly

modified so i will need to pull out the code and files and install on a fresh oscommerce 2.2RCA to clean out the bugs if there is any

I will be uploading in the next few days so be patient.

I will be packing up the files and uploading to the contributions section when i get done so the admin access will be compatible with 2.2RCA

I have upgrade my store as new oscommerce versions have come out and changed the code of the contributions for my store. My oscommerce 2.2RCA is heavly

modified so i will need to pull out the code and files and install on a fresh oscommerce 2.2RCA to clean out the bugs if there is any

I will be uploading in the next few days so be patient.

That would be super! thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I uploaded a version and have it working, however I am trying to add another contribution that I find extremely valuable http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2215 Copy Category

I added the code from the contribution and I modified it to match the new admin. It is very simple just a couple of files, but something is hanging up and I can't seem to get it to work. (I have had it working in a standard admin before)

I have added several other contrib and seem to be doing ok getting them working.

Think someone can take a look at this one and see what the hangup is?

The Site can be viewed at www.performanceautopartsonline.com

The site is live (despite these minor glitches) please respect that and do not sign up etc...

maybe a contribution one day when I get this site the way I want it.

I don't make spelling mistakes! I have dyslecsic fingers.

Wow so there is no support for this contribution and it is flawed.

I hate uninstalling a contribution! Looks like this one has to go.

Customers does not show up and when trying to add any other contributions you run into difficulty.

The Site can be viewed at www.performanceautopartsonline.com

The site is live (despite these minor glitches) please respect that and do not sign up etc...

maybe a contribution one day when I get this site the way I want it.

I don't make spelling mistakes! I have dyslecsic fingers.

• 5 weeks later...

Wow so there is no support for this contribution and it is flawed.

I hate uninstalling a contribution! Looks like this one has to go.

Customers does not show up and when trying to add any other contributions you run into difficulty.

I do not believe the contribution to be flawed I have had it working on a few rebuilds

I am having trouble with it this time round

I cannot access admin_files.php from the column

but if I type it into the address bar I can get it up but cannot make any changes without forbidden.php

I can access and change admin_members.php no problem and have full access

can anyone share any idea's on this.

register globals is off

If you do not have the know how, time or patience backup all your files into a zip and add your database while you are at it BEFORE you make the changes.

people take time to help and put together packages from scratch with skill that alot can not do even if they had the idea, for the most part everyones efforts on the free forum are appreciated

I do not believe the contribution to be flawed I have had it working on a few rebuilds

I am having trouble with it this time round

I cannot access admin_files.php from the column

but if I type it into the address bar I can get it up but cannot make any changes without forbidden.php

I can access and change admin_members.php no problem and have full access

can anyone share any idea's on this.

register globals is off

If you do not have the know how, time or patience backup all your files into a zip and add your database while you are at it BEFORE you make the changes.

people take time to help and put together packages from scratch with skill that alot can not do even if they had the idea, for the most part everyones efforts on the free forum are appreciated

found the problem FILENAME_ADMIN_FILES was defined twice and the first one had a typo in it.

user error is usually the main reason for bugs

Al

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I have installed this great contribution, but for some reason I can not access any of my products.

catalog/admin/categories.php?selected_box=catalog doesn't show anything at all. Any clues?

regards,

Niko

I think I know where the problem is located. I have HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.2.1 installed and it's probably a compatibility problem. I will try to find the way.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I think I know where the problem is located. I have HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.2.1 installed and it's probably a compatibility problem. I will try to find the way.

Thanks

OK, now everything seems to be working. But, when I access the admin as a user with a few privileges, I'm getting an error instead of the product list:

1065 - Query was empty

I have notice is running an empty query. It's in the categories.php script: $categories_query = tep_db_query("");

Any clues???

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest release, but it seemed to be there are lot of differences till now. For example all the change in header.php I can´t do, as there are lot of different changes.

So will there be a version for the rc2.2a Version or do someone know anothe contrib where I can get some differnet right for different user?