Administration Access Level Accounts 2.0 need help

vivaxone

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

How do I get this (Froogle bizrate yahoo feeds) working with Administrative Access Level Accounts? Im a newb to php and would greatly appreciate any help!

Thanks

Jason

<?php

/*

$Id: storefeed.php,v 1.00 2004/09/07

Store Data Feed admin box

Contribution based on:

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 - 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

Contribution created by: Chemo

*/

?>

<!-- feed //-->

<tr>

<td>

<?php

$heading = array();

$contents = array();

$heading[] = array('text' => 'Store Feeds',

'link' => tep_href_link('feeders.php', 'selected_box=feeds'));

if ($selected_box == 'feeds') {

$contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link('froogle.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">Froogle</a><br>' .

//'<a href="' . tep_href_link('amazon.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">Amazon</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link('yahoo.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">Yahoo</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link('bizrate.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">Bizrate</a><br>'

//'<a href="' . tep_href_link('shoppingdotcom.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">Shopping.com</a><br>' .

//'<a href="' . tep_href_link('XMLaffiliates.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">XML Affiliates</a><br>'

);

}

$box = new box;

echo $box->menuBox($heading, $contents);

?>

</td>

</tr>

<!-- feed_eof //-->

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I've installed this mod with all the fixes to date. However, I get this error after I'm bounced back from Paypal to verify that I've paid for a download. Could anybody help please?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() in /home/dragscom/public_html/store/includes/column_right.php on line 35

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I have followed all the instructions for installation, but I can't login. Even when I generate a new password from password_forgotten.php, this will not allow me to login. When I enter the correct username and password, login.php just refreshes. If I enter incorrect info, it gives me an error message telling me my info was incorrect. Can anyone help me?

I have followed all the instructions for installation, but I can't login. Even when I generate a new password from password_forgotten.php, this will not allow me to login. When I enter the correct username and password, login.php just refreshes. If I enter incorrect info, it gives me an error message telling me my info was incorrect. Can anyone help me?

Okay, when I cleared out the sessions table I was then able to login. Now, after login, I am taken immediately to admin_account.php and am not shown aolumn_left.php at all. I can't do anything (productive) from this page and all I see is an 'Edit' button that allows me to confirm my password. Please help!

Okay, when I cleared out the sessions table I was then able to login. Now, after login, I am taken immediately to admin_account.php and am not shown aolumn_left.php at all. I can't do anything (productive) from this page and all I see is an 'Edit' button that allows me to confirm my password. Please help!

One more thing I forgot to mention. Admin_account.php was giving me the following error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and g.admin_groups_id=' at line 1

select a.admin_id, a.admin_firstname, a.admin_lastname, a.admin_email_address, a.admin_created, a.admin_modified, a.admin_logdate, a.admin_lognum, g.admin_groups_name from admin a, admin_groups g where a.admin_id= and g.admin_groups_id=

[TEP STOP]

I assume that the error is caused by $login_id and $login_groups_id being empty. So, to get rid of the error, I replaced

$my_account_query = tep_db_query ("select a.admin_id, a.admin_firstname, a.admin_lastname, a.admin_email_address, a.admin_created, a.admin_modified, a.admin_logdate, a.admin_lognum, g.admin_groups_name from " . TABLE_ADMIN . " a, " . TABLE_ADMIN_GROUPS . " g where a.admin_id=". $login_id ." and g.admin_groups_id=". $login_groups_id ."");

with

$my_account_query = tep_db_query ("select a.admin_id, a.admin_firstname, a.admin_lastname, a.admin_email_address, a.admin_created, a.admin_modified, a.admin_logdate, a.admin_lognum, g.admin_groups_name from " . TABLE_ADMIN . " a, " . TABLE_ADMIN_GROUPS . " g where a.admin_id=1 and g.admin_groups_id=1");

• 2 weeks later...

I have installed the contrib..

Having a little difficulty:

Here is what I have.

1) I get the login screen and log in okay.

2) In the admon section I only see "Administrator", "Configuration", "Catalog", and "Modules" on the left column. When I click on these I get the sub menus, but no editable text. There is nothing to the right. I have reinstalled 2x, but I must be missing something. Can someone give me a clue as to where to look for the error?

Thanx

Hi

I need help. I have fresh installed of OSC2.2 MS2 and added the administration access logon, MS2.2a. Initially I'm able to logon as a user from the catalog page. But after added with admin access, I can only see a blank page (totally nothing nor display any error message). I have no problem or encountered any error while using the admin access of any part of the administration function.

My PHP version is 5.1.6. Can anyone tell me is there any that goes wrong please. Thanks.

Edited by ericcsc

Hi,

Can someone please advise me which version I should install in order to use this contribution. I have few peoples using same admin accont at present.

I want to create them diffferent access levels, and account...

Thanks and kind regards.

zia

Hi,

I've got the AALA 2.0 and the Categorie Extention installed. Everything seems to be working, except one thing. I can only see the first folder....

In other words, if I have 5 Categories, I can only see the first one (I know it's the first one, cause it lists in Alphabetical order, and I see the one that starts w/ A). This also holds true in the subcats.

It doesn't matter who I'm logged in as, top admin, whatever it's all the same.

I have a fresh install of OSC.

Any one have any ideas?

TIA

MMI

Edited by memyselfandi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if its possible to get this contrib working with Online Merchant v2.2 RC1?

Or is this a MS2 contrib only?

If so does anyone know of a good contrib that will work with Online Merchant v2.2 RC1?

thanks

Rob

Hi all,

I have the osCommerce ms2.2.

What i need is to duplicate the site to another domain - which i did: catalog works fine.

The problem is with the admin side: i get a blank page- TMHO is a problem with the "admin access level account" :Ii get a blank page when trying to enter admin section.

i have check the configure page several times and it seems o.k. - have changed the application top file and i get an error page (on purpose, to see if gets to the admin/index.php) but when changing back its a blank page.

both of the domains are on the same server (1and1.com), only the second one is in a folder and the first is on the root (im making the second one to test migration to another folder/domain)

Truly need help

Thanks, Sharon.

Installed contributions:

Ultimate_SEO, Article Manager 1.5, Dynamic SiteMap 2.0, Infopages, Google SiteMap XMl w/admin 2.1, HeaderTagControler 2.6.1, FCKosc 2.21, X-sell 2.3, Google Analytics Modul, All Products, Page Cache 1.5, EasyPopulate2.7d, Multi Product Manager 2.5, Define Main Page, and probably few others...

• 2 weeks later...

Help me understand or fix something?

When I have an admin with certain permission how do I get to hide the options not available to him on the INDEX.PHP page? There seems to be code in place to define to which he might have access to, but what else am I missing here? It doesn't hide.

Otherwise this mod is working very very good.

Edited by Witblitz

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody get this to work with RC1? Anybody know a different contribution like this that works with RC1?

First instruction to install this is to change this in catalog/admin/index.php

FIND on or about line 15

$cat = array(array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CONFIGURATION,

Well, that doesn't exist in RC1, nor do the next 9 instructions.

Any help would be appreciated. I need to have my distributer login and update the status of the order to shipped and add in the tracking number. I only want them to have access to that section for obvious reasons

THANKS FOR ANYBODY WHO PAYS ATTENTION TO ME. :thumbsup:

cmon somebody knows something about what i need done?

also, how do i add extra pages to the permissions? like i installed the Information addon, and i cant edit the info pages now.

Does anyone have an answer for this one? I have looked all over and cant find it. I added the Featured contribution and I cant add it to the permissions. PLEASE some one help!

• 3 months later...

hi Everyone,

I had just installed this beautiful contribution on my OSC.....But i am not able to access it from admin...

The result is : after installation when i tried to login to the Admin panel, it came up with "Server Requirement Error: register_globals is disabled in your PHP configuration. This can be enabled in your php.ini configuration file or in the .htaccess file in your catalog directory. "

Can anybody suggest me the possible solution....

Any help from your side will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Brij.

• 1 month later...

Is everyone using the same version as me?

I am running 2.2RC2 of OsComm but when I manually look and edit the index.php file in admin there is missing code.

How do I go around this to get this working?

Is there another way I can restrict users from messing around with the admin modules, I just need the categories, customer and report modules available