• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

credit card selection box Authorize.net

smurk75

Hello and thanks in advance for answering.

Problem:

Authorize.net payment mod does not offer Visa, MC, Discovery, etc option. I have number box and expiration date. But how in the world would Authorize.net know what type of card is being sent? Please help.

Thanks,

Sam

Test site.

www.teabazaar.net

Hello and thanks in advance for answering.

Problem:

Authorize.net payment mod does not offer Visa, MC, Discovery, etc option. I have number box and expiration date. But how in the world would Authorize.net know what type of card is being sent? Please help.

Thanks,

Sam

Test site.

www.teabazaar.net

Bump please!!

If you donwload the Consolidated Authorize.net module (in Contruibutions) it had CC type selection, (and even CVV code verifiaction). I had to change that code , once compiled, to inlcude my "allowed" cc types. HTH,

morrie

If you donwload the Consolidated Authorize.net module (in Contruibutions) it had CC type selection, (and even CVV code verifiaction). I had to change that code , once compiled, to inlcude my "allowed" cc types. HTH,

morrie

Thanks Morrie, but having problem finding the above contrib. I found "Authorize.Net Consolidated 1.7 with Curl Fix" and downloaded it and nothing changed. It had only 2 files, checkout_payment.php and cvv.html(which does not open with image). Do you have original contrib?

Thanks,

Sam

Yes, but you can also download it form the same place; it's not the contrib at the top of the list (the top few items are just fixes). If you down further on the list, you will find the whole consolidated module. (Read the descriptions, it's there...)

Then come backand help me if you get it to work, because I still I can't seem to get it. ('There was an error processing your credit card')

Yes, but you can also download it form the same place; it's not the contrib at the top of the list (the top few items are just fixes). If you down further on the list, you will find the whole consolidated module. (Read the descriptions, it's there...)

Then come backand help me if you get it to work, because I still I can't seem to get it. ('There was an error processing your credit card')

Got it and installed it. Workin now! Make sure you uninstall and re-install with admin panel. Also make sure you have your key and user name correct.

sam

• 4 weeks later...

Admin panel!? I just manually installed mine. (and was thinking I'm screwed if I messed it up). How do you install it from admin (I assume you mean catalog/admin, correct? What a I missing here?