• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin Login

harvisingh

Hi,

I have setup the .htaccess/.htpasswd files for the admin section as there was no authentication before but I'm still getting this problem:

Even though the Password window pops up, the admin main page keeps loading in the background and even the user says "Cancel" it still loads only with failed pictures. The user can click anywhere and the following page loads, however with no pictures and no styles.

Any ideas/suggestions are most welcome to help me find out the problem.

I just want the user should be only able to go/see the admin section elements upon a successful login and the big black ugly "Forbidden" message upon failure.

Thanks,

Harvi

Hi,

I have setup the .htaccess/.htpasswd files for the admin section as there was no authentication before but I'm still getting this problem:

Even though the Password window pops up, the admin main page keeps loading in the background and even the user says "Cancel" it still loads only with failed pictures. The user can click anywhere and the following page loads, however with no pictures and no styles.

Any ideas/suggestions are most welcome to help me find out the problem.

I just want the user should be only able to go/see the admin section elements upon a successful login and the big black ugly "Forbidden" message upon failure.

Thanks,

Harvi

The page shouldn't be loading at all until the authenication is completed. Contact your web host, they should be able to provide you some support for this.

Be well,

Tina

If you're not having fun you're not doing it right

Teach a person to fish rather than give them a loaf of bread or however that saying goes.

Archived