• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal module

DVina

Hi! I had a designer "do" my website, and I am having a problem with my Paypal module. It no longer sends me an order, just a payment notice from Paypal.

I understand there is a newer version of the Paypal module (sorry, I don't know the version # I have, but it is about 2 years old). I am just wondering if the newer version is necessary for it to work correctly, as my designer says her programmer will charge $80 (that I don't have) to install the new version.

I don't know how to install the code, and probably don't know have the time to learn right now, so I may just have to continue contacting customers when they pay me to ask what they ordered!

Hi! I had a designer "do" my website, and I am having a problem with my Paypal module. It no longer sends me an order, just a payment notice from Paypal.

I understand there is a newer version of the Paypal module (sorry, I don't know the version # I have, but it is about 2 years old). I am just wondering if the newer version is necessary for it to work correctly, as my designer says her programmer will charge $80 (that I don't have) to install the new version.

I don't know how to install the code, and probably don't know have the time to learn right now, so I may just have to continue contacting customers when they pay me to ask what they ordered!

You really should have an ipn module installed but what you can try is go to your paypal account, profile tab, website payment prefrences and then set the auto return on to your site to the checkout_success.php page

The

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

and then set the auto return on to your site to the checkout_success.php page

Actually it's checkout_process.php which then carries out the execution of the code and passes the user directly to checkout_success.php if all is correct.

Vger

Archived