• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Banner woes!

jeep11

I've screwed up the banner manager some how? In my effort to get rid of the default osCommerce logo at the bottom of the page I can't now seem to set up a new banner and am totally confused as to which files I should be looking at to restore the original configuration, I've tried footer.php and configuration.php but like I say I'm totally stumped. Is there a way I can restore it all to how it is out of the box without having to start all over with my entire site?? Please help if you can! :blush:

I've screwed up the banner manager some how? In my effort to get rid of the default osCommerce logo at the bottom of the page I can't now seem to set up a new banner and am totally confused as to which files I should be looking at to restore the original configuration, I've tried footer.php and configuration.php but like I say I'm totally stumped. Is there a way I can restore it all to how it is out of the box without having to start all over with my entire site?? Please help if you can! :blush:

you have a footer.php, but without the banner code? Just compare it with a fresh download from thsi site to see where to add it back.

I gather your admin banners part is ok?

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived