• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to move 2 boxes from left to right?

roughrider

• 2 weeks later...
I sorted it thanks, simple. :D

What about the people out there that want to know how it is done. It would be extremely nice if you posted here how you sorted it out, so it will help others. :-"

Kitti

What about the people out there that want to know how it is done. It would be extremely nice if you posted here how you sorted it out, so it will help others. :-"

Kitti

Sure thing Kitti.

In includes, open colum_left & colum_right.php and for example: move "languages" from left to right,

simply cut & paste include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'languages.php'); from colum_left to colum_right.php or vice versa.

But, DO NOT move "reviews" as there is a bug and it will mess up your reviews. There are some fixes in contribs but I have not found one that actually works correctly.

Ride It Like You Stole It

Sure thing Kitti.

In includes, open colum_left & colum_right.php and for example: move "languages" from left to right,

simply cut & paste include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'languages.php'); from colum_left to colum_right.php or vice versa.

But, DO NOT move "reviews" as there is a bug and it will mess up your reviews. There are some fixes in contribs but I have not found one that actually works correctly.

Which PHP file is this located in? Languages and text. Php? I understand th condept and how to just wanted to know what php file to look in to change it.... Thank you!!!!

:D

Which PHP file is this located in? Languages and text. Php? I understand th condept and how to just wanted to know what php file to look in to change it.... Thank you!!!!

:D

Like I said, both colums left & right are in the includes folder.

:rolleyes:

Ride It Like You Stole It

Like I said, both colums left & right are in the includes folder.

:rolleyes:

Thanks! I am an idiot guess I should have read that a little better! :blink: Sorry...

Archived