• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with logging as a returning customer

dragrace

Hello,

I'm a newbie, but i had a problem with osCommerce logging as a returning customer. I use two different languages (finnish and english).

Returning customer section works fine with english language, but entering in finnish language i will receive following text:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/int2000/26534/html/catalog/includes/languages/finnish/login.php:55) in /home/int2000/26534/html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

After that i bush back putton and i can see that i have logged in, but why this page (text above) opens, is there any easy solusion to fix it ?

Desperately need help... hope you guys understand my bad english.

I'm sorry, but i'm a little bit stupid with these things. Please, could you tell which code and for which file ?

Should i put some code in to /home/int2000/26534/html/catalog/includes/languages/finnish/login.php, but what code ?

Here is login.php, id that the right one ?

<?php

/*

$Id: login.php,v 1.14 2003/06/09 22:46:46 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Kirjautuminen');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Tervetuloa, ole hyv? ja kirjaudu sis??n');

define('HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER', 'Uusi asiakas');

define('TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER', 'Olen uusi asiakas.');

define('TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION', 'Luomalla asiakastilin ' . STORE_NAME . 'en voit tehd? ostoksesi nopeammin, olet ajantasalla tilauksesi k?sittelyvaiheista ja voit tarkastella aikaisemmin tekemisi?si tilauksiasi.');

define('HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER', 'Palaava asiakas');

define('TEXT_RETURNING_CUSTOMER', 'Olen palaava asiakas.');

define('TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN', 'Unohtunut salasana? Klikkaa t?st?.');

define('TEXT_LOGIN_ERROR', 'Virhe: E-Mail osoitteesi ja/tai salasanasi eiv?t t?sm??.');

define('TEXT_VISITORS_CART', '<font color="#ff0000"><b>Huomaa:</b></font> "Vierailijan ostoskorisi" sis?lt? yhdistet??n "Asiakastilisi ostoskorin" sis?lt??n kirjauduttuasi sis??n tunnuksillasi.');

?>

This was the correct file.

Okay, there's not even 55 lines in your login.php file, so that means you have "whitespace" at the end of it. Whitespace can be a character like a space or a line break. Make sure that there is not a space or a line break after the ?> tag. Those must be the last two characters in the file.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

Archived