• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping per item per zone

Steven Barkess

Hi

Ok, trying to set up shipping based on the number of items in the order and then based on one of 4 zones around the world.

On the Per Item shipping module I see you can set increments on the shipping cost. How can you set the first price then increments, ie

1st item - ?1.50

Additional items - ?0.75

Secondly, I want to have 4 zones all with the above but a different 1st item value and different additional items value. Thirdly, on one zone I want to set a cap on the shipping price.

Ultimate result I am looking for is:

UK - First item ?1.50, Additional items ?0.75 each, Maximum ?4.50

Europe - First item ?3, Additional items ?1 each

USA/Canada - First item ?4, Additional items ?2 each

Australasia/Far East - First item ?5, Additional items ?2 each

Appreciate any thoughts

Steven

Hi

Thats worked really well. Thanks.

One oberservation about it is that it shows the shipping method then repeats itself, ie:

Zone Rates, First Item, Plus Additional Items Zone Rates, First Item, Plus Additional Items

Is there any way to change the second part to a different name, eg United Kingdom, USA/Canada, Europe

Thanks

Steven

• 1 month later...
Hi

Thats worked really well. Thanks.

One oberservation about it is that it shows the shipping method then repeats itself, ie:

Zone Rates, First Item, Plus Additional Items Zone Rates, First Item, Plus Additional Items

Is there any way to change the second part to a different name, eg United Kingdom, USA/Canada, Europe

Thanks

Steven

Hi I have been looking for the same sloution. Could anyone please give a few basic pointers about how to use the contribution and where to put the code. Im not stupid just new to OScommerce! The description says the royal mail logo is also included. Where? I couldn't see it in the image folder.

Thanks

Best Wishes

Ronan

Archived