• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OMGGGG!!!!! PLEASE HELPPP!!! .. IM IN BIG TROUBLE!!

Applauz

Someone pleaseeee help! .. I have a store that is launching on the 18th... I dont know why it all of a sudden isnt working.

Everything is fine .. until you get to the checkout ..last step .. it is showing everything properly on the order confirmation screen .. everything is good... the problem occurs when you click on CONFIRM ORDER.

If you are using Internet Explorer .. it takes you to the Pay Pal page... but the Total value is 0.00 .. Its not taking the total..

If you are using FireFox .. it gives you an error page from PayPal that says

"Please enter an amount greater than zero."

"We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

Message 3005"

Please help me! .. This is very very bad that I am launching this store and the checkout procedure isnt working.

Any help is EXTREMELY appreciated!

Thanks

... FINALLY .. I fixed it on my own!

For anyone else having this problem with the total not carrying over to PayPal ... It seems to be an issue with the country code for Canada.

OSCommerce is using the code CA ... but PayPal is using the code CAD.

So I took a long shot .. and created a new currency in Localization>>Currencies.... If you edit the current one .. it wont work. You have to create a new currency and set its values... give it the code CAD.

This worked for me!

Sorry for being a pest on this site searching for the answers....

• 5 months later...
Does EVERYONE have to fix this, or just those who have Canada as their country in their PayPal account?

Wow! This topic should be on top!

After 3 days trying to find out what was wrong with my scripts, the answer was finally here!

Thank you so much!

Steve :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived