• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Adsense Boxes - no ads

moserwi

hi,

I have a problem with the "Google Adsense Box" contribution.

1) Yes, I get the Box BUT NO ADS. Checked the code - seemed to be correctly set.

2.) did a html page with the adsense js within the body and a table - worked standalone at /x.php - got ads

3.) used 2 for boxtest.php and wrapped the box code around getting a nice box without ads.

Tried the adsense code from this board too. - same result.

There seems to be something terribly wrong but I think not with the code itself but within the body as I have an adsense banner on top that is OK.

Yes I do have this in my column_left.php

if ($request_type == NONSSL) { // only show adsense in NON SSL else it causes warning

include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'boxtest.php');

// require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'google_left.php');

}

tks for help

• 3 weeks later...
hi,

1) Yes, I get the Box BUT NO ADS. Checked the code - seemed to be correctly set.

2.) did a html page with the adsense js within the body and a table - worked standalone at /x.php - got ads

3.) used 2 for boxtest.php and wrapped the box code around getting a nice box without ads.

There seems to be something terribly wrong but I think not with the code itself but within the body as I have an adsense banner on top that is OK.

if ($request_type == NONSSL) { // only show adsense in NON SSL else it causes warning

}

tks for help

Have the same problem and will be happyy to have a solution to it

• 3 months later...
hi,

}

tks for help

I have the same problem and would love to get this Google Adsense Infobox contrib working. I don't understand what's broken. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived