• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fast Easy Checkout Install Problem

darvidc

Warning: main(login_box.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/darvidc/public_html/catalog/create_account.php on line 377

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'login_box.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/darvidc/public_html/catalog/create_account.php on line 377

Hej

(Excuse me but I must post here, as time is running out and I'm not so sure this post will be read by so many on the 'Fast Easy Checkout' thread, but a lot of people who have installed FEC sucessfully most proberly read this forum anyway.)

I get the above error, when i click the 'Cart' button. I've double checked everything and I've tried puting the *box.php files in different directories --- where should they go, its not very clear in the instructions??? (When I unpacked them they are under: /includes/fec whats that?)

Can anybody please help?

Thanks

Warning: main(login_box.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/darvidc/public_html/catalog/create_account.php on line 377

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'login_box.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/darvidc/public_html/catalog/create_account.php on line 377

Hej

(Excuse me but I must post here, as time is running out and I'm not so sure this post will be read by so many on the 'Fast Easy Checkout' thread, but a lot of people who have installed FEC sucessfully most proberly read this forum anyway.)

I get the above error, when i click the 'Cart' button. I've double checked everything and I've tried puting the *box.php files in different directories --- where should they go, its not very clear in the instructions??? (When I unpacked them they are under: /includes/fec whats that?)

Can anybody please help?

Thanks

the box files should be in your directory as... /home/darvidc/public_html/catalog/includes/fec.

This is your where your script is having it's problem on line 377....

<td><?php   if ($show_login ==1) { require('includes/fec/login_box.php');}else{echo PRIMARY_ADDRESS_DESCRIPTION; } ?></td>

Move all the boxes to the fec directory just like above, should hopefully work for you.

the box files should be in your directory as... /home/darvidc/public_html/catalog/includes/fec.

This is your where your script is having it's problem on line 377....

<td><?php   if ($show_login ==1) { require('includes/fec/login_box.php');}else{echo PRIMARY_ADDRESS_DESCRIPTION; } ?></td>

Move all the boxes to the fec directory just like above, should hopefully work for you.

Hi Micholas

Thanks for your reply but I have (on the off chance it was corrrect) all of the files under ../catalog/includes/fec but I still get the same error ! Can it be file permissions, code corruption, default paths any other ideas... (BTY. I found the code/row you mentioned, before I posted but I couldn't see any mistake there)

Thanks in Advance

David C

Hi Micholas

Thanks for your reply but I have (on the off chance it was corrrect) all of the files under ../catalog/includes/fec but I still get the same error ! Can it be file permissions, code corruption, default paths any other ideas... (BTY. I found the code/row you mentioned, before I posted but I couldn't see any mistake there)

Thanks in Advance

David C

Well when I uploaded this same contribution, I remember that somehow I got my fec folder in a directory like this....

catalog/catalog/includes/fec

so moved the fec folder too...

catalog/includes/fec

and that solved my problem. Took me awhile to notice that I had a double catalog file in there. Also explained why sometimes my other contributions didn't work at all lol. But not sure what else it could be. Other than a path error in the configuration.php files.

Archived