• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP

I'd like the borders around the columns, but in my site there's too much borders inside the columns, I really don't know how to edit it, I think that's the problem of stylesheet.css.

Anyone could give me any advice?

http://www.holaic.ch/shop/catalog/product_...products_id=239

(look the right side)

I viewed your site and its not clear what it is you are asking

a little more info please :)

I'd like the borders around the columns, but in my site there's too much borders inside the columns, I really don't know how to edit it, I think that's the problem of stylesheet.css.

Anyone could give me any advice?

http://www.holaic.ch/shop/catalog/product_...products_id=239

(look the right side)

Are you asking how to remove the inner borders in the infoboxes on the right like Manufacturer Info, Notifications, and Reviews?

If so not sure how to do it myself but give me a few to dig around and see what I can find. If not then please explain a bit better maybe even a screen shot of what you are talking about.

-- Mindy

Are you asking how to remove the inner borders in the infoboxes on the right like Manufacturer Info, Notifications, and Reviews?

If so not sure how to do it myself but give me a few to dig around and see what I can find. If not then please explain a bit better maybe even a screen shot of what you are talking about.

-- Mindy

You are right, I'd like to know how to remove the inner borders in the infoboxes on the right like Manufacturer Info, Notifications, and Reviews...

You are right, I'd like to know how to remove the inner borders in the infoboxes on the right like Manufacturer Info, Notifications, and Reviews...

On line 82 of your stylesheet is this code:

.infoBoxContents {
BORDER-RIGHT: #dcdcdc 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #dcdcdc 1px solid; FONT-SIZE: 10px; BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; BORDER-LEFT: #dcdcdc 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dcdcdc 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif
}

I tried removing the border styles from this on my local pc and it achieved as far as what I understand you are looking for.

Be well,

Tina

If you're not having fun you're not doing it right

Teach a person to fish rather than give them a loaf of bread or however that saying goes.

On line 82 of your stylesheet is this code:

.infoBoxContents {
BORDER-RIGHT: #dcdcdc 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #dcdcdc 1px solid; FONT-SIZE: 10px; BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; BORDER-LEFT: #dcdcdc 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #dcdcdc 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif
}

I tried removing the border styles from this on my local pc and it achieved as far as what I understand you are looking for.

Be well,

Tina

Thanks for your reply, I resolved the problem.

------------------------------------------------------

Before:

.infoBox {

background: #b6b7cb;

}

.infoBoxContents {

background: #f8f8f9;

font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;

font-size: 10px;

border: solid 1px #DCDCDC;

}

--------------------------------------------------------