• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2 Errors after Server removal

runweb

After I moved my site to another webserver, I have 2 different errors in my OSC.

1.) When trying to call "Serverinfo" in Admin-Panel only an empty site to see - no infos....

2.) When I klick on a product page where Product Name has Quotation mark in it, than at the bottom of the page this error is to see

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Professional"")' at line 1

insert into user_tracking (customer_id, full_name, session_id, ip_address, time_entry, time_last_click, last_page_url, page_desc) values ('', 'Guest', 'c32e136b2d17497afe266f7391539130', '80.129.163.136', '1133996696', '1133996696', '/webshop/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=876',"Werkzeug "Professional"")

[TEP STOP]

It seems, that words, which are in "Quotation Mark" can not be written into table user_tracking/page_des.

But on my old server I had never this problem. There is no error, when i put product names with QM - only user_tracking hast this problem.... :angry:

HELP !!

OSC Webmakers Edition modiefied with many other contribs and enhancements.

+ STS 4.5.7 for 2.2MS2 and RC1

Archived