• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Strange Need Help !!!!!!!

I am currently listing products for my cliemt in his shop and noticed that when you click on a product to go to the prosuct info page it is knocking the right hand side of the site out of line.........any ideas

Thanks

I am currently listing products for my cliemt in his shop and noticed that when you click on a product to go to the prosuct info page it is knocking the right hand side of the site out of line.........any ideas

Thanks

If you wrote your product info with html and put it in a table, then that may be the issue. I use fixed width with css and when I make any of my page text tables more than 400 or so pixels then it does this same thing, maybe this will help you! Good luck! :thumbsup:

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

If you wrote your product info with html and put it in a table, then that may be the issue. I use fixed width with css and when I make any of my page text tables more than 400 or so pixels then it does this same thing, maybe this will help you! Good luck! :thumbsup:

Yes, but even when I list the product without text or description it still knocks it out.

Thanks

fOUND OUT WHAT IS WRONG BUT NEED TO RECTIFY IT, WHEN I ADD A LISTING AND I CHOOSE TO ADD MANUFACTURER NAME IT UPSETS THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE SITE, BUT WHEN I DONT ADD A MANUFACTURER IT IS OK.

ANY IDEAS

Archived