• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

i give up

hobsdv

got to the end of install configeration succesful but when i click catalog or administration tool all i get is

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server. and The requested URL /admin/index.php was not found on this server.

please help before i have no hair left

got to the end of install configeration succesful but when i click catalog or administration tool all i get is

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server. and The requested URL /admin/index.php was not found on this server.

How about a url???

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Hi,

Don't despair make sure you have your 2 configure.php files pointing to the correct location of your files ie.

if you uploaded with the folder catalog make sure you have this in your address like so - http://yoursite.com/catalog/

Look at what Vger said.

Vger - Rhea's Quick Install Guide This should help to explain.

Kind Regards,

Michelle.

Hi,

Don't despair make sure you have your 2 configure.php files pointing to the correct location of your files ie.

if you uploaded with the folder catalog make sure you have this in your address like so - http://yoursite.com/catalog/

Look at what Vger said.

Vger - Rhea's Quick Install Guide This should help to explain.

Kind Regards,

Michelle.

if i goto www.hobsons-choice-online.co.uk/catalog i get some sort of site but how do i access the admin area to configure my store and add items

if i goto www.hobsons-choice-online.co.uk/catalog i get some sort of site but how do i access the admin area to configure my store and add items

Sent you a pm check it out. Also may want to change the admin folder name to something else..

-- Mindy

Your store is there, but the catalog/includes/configure.php is not set correctly to show the images. It is currently set to look for the 'images' directory in the root of your site (www.yourdomain.co.uk/images) instead of in your catalog directory (www.yourdomain.co.uk/catalog/images) The rest of your links are broken because of this as well (all the sub-pages like products, my account, etc)

Catalog/includes/configure.php
define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/catalog/');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');
 define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');
 define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');
 define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');
 define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');
 define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
 define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
 define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
 define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/')

Archived