• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Being lost with managing 'Locations / Taxes'

MAL

Hi,

I was on the way to start managing the 'Locations / Taxes' part of the site.

I started (perhaps it was a very big error !) by deleting all countries and other informations like 'zones', 'Tax zones', etc ... .

Now i'am unable to access to the menus (Tax Zones, Tax Classes and Tax Rates) because i have always an sql error:

When trying to access to the "Tax Zones" menu:

===============================

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-5, 5' at line 1

select geo_zone_id, geo_zone_name, geo_zone_description, last_modified, date_added from geo_zones order by geo_zone_name limit -5, 5

When trying to access to the "Tax Classes" menu:

================================

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-5, 5' at line 1

select tax_class_id, tax_class_title, tax_class_description, last_modified, date_added from tax_class order by tax_class_title limit -5, 5

When trying to access to the "Tax Rates" menu:

select r.tax_rates_id, z.geo_zone_id, z.geo_zone_name, tc.tax_class_title, tc.tax_class_id, r.tax_priority, r.tax_rate, r.tax_description, r.date_added, r.last_modified from tax_class tc, tax_rates r left join geo_zones z on r.tax_zone_id = z.geo_zone_id where r.tax_class_id = tc.tax_class_id limit -5, 5

Please Help me because i realy do not know what to do!

Many thanks in advanced,

Best regards,

Archived