• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem using OrderCheck

sambadave

I have just installed OrderCheck on a site and when we click the 'Move' button to move an order back into place, we get the following error :

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in

/xxx/web/administr8/includes/functions/move_orders_check.php on line 175

Can anyone help ?

Dave

dave,

I had a similar problem. I had problems with my installation while the order_id contained within the holding_orders table was less than the actual order_id within orders table. To correct this, I simply ran numerous dummy transactions partially through the payment gateway. This bumped the holding_orders order_id count without adding to the orders table order_id. Once the pending table had an order_id count higher than what I had previously on the order_id, everything has worked fine.

Hope this helps and/or makes sense. It's late, but wanted to respond to your post.

-j.arnold

dave,

I had a similar problem. I had problems with my installation while the order_id contained within the holding_orders table was less than the actual order_id within orders table. To correct this, I simply ran numerous dummy transactions partially through the payment gateway. This bumped the holding_orders order_id count without adding to the orders table order_id. Once the pending table had an order_id count higher than what I had previously on the order_id, everything has worked fine.

Hope this helps and/or makes sense. It's late, but wanted to respond to your post.

-j.arnold

Thanks very much Jason - rather than running numerous dummy transactions through the payment gateway, I simply reset the value on the auto-incrementing orders_id on holding_orders :

alter table holding_orders auto_increment = 435;

much quicker than doing 430 odd transactions !!! B)

I then had another problem whereby the insert into TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES was failing due to there being no records in that table (and thus none in the HOLDING equivalent). I simply commented out the 2 occurrences of :

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, $ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_move);

and hey presto, it works.

Dave

• 8 months later...

Archived