• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Item # Counter

amestres

I purchased an osc template and I am trying to set it up. To play with it and learn, I am installing and removing test products and also the template came with sample products. The template alocates an "item #" each time one creates an items, and that item number shows on the product_info page, the check out screen, etc...I am ready to enter real products now...how do I set the counter to 0?

Thnaks

I purchased an osc template and I am trying to set it up. To play with it and learn, I am installing and removing test products and also the template came with sample products. The template alocates an "item #" each time one creates an items, and that item number shows on the product_info page, the check out screen, etc...I am ready to enter real products now...how do I set the counter to 0?

Thnaks

your mean item QTY or item's model number?

i think you are talking about item qty, am i right?

I really mean Item#, is the same number at the end of ...product_info.php?products_id=102, and it shows on the product info page as (in this example) Item# 102, and in the confirm order page under the description

Thnaks

Archived