• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Check out thebakerdude.com

I have to agree in that it's offensive, to be honest..I wouldnt buy from you and without sounding sexist, girls might like to order stuff like this but I don't think you will attract many here..but what do I know!?

I see what you are trying to do, and you gave it a good try, but I am not sure the "attitude" is going to work for baked goods.

People want to think of their grandmother when they think of cookies, not some dude they want to punch in the face for grabbing their girlfriend's butt.

My advice comes in two flavors- Pick the one that won't offend you.

Hard and Cynical: How to Make a Horrible osCommerce Site

Warm and Fuzzy: How to Make an Awesome osCommerce Site

• 3 weeks later...

Based on a quick scan of just your home page, this site is obviously about you - and not your customers.

If you have something to sell, then one suggestion would be to find out why people like your product(s) and to engage the web browsing individual with those product strengths.

Otherwise, the majority of the world >is< going to click the red x....

Larry

Based on a quick scan of just your home page, this site is obviously about you - and not your customers.

If you have something to sell, then one suggestion would be to find out why people like your product(s) and to engage the web browsing individual with those product strengths.

Otherwise, the majority of the world >is< going to click the red x....

Larry

Hi,

I agree with the comment placed above that it isn't the right text for an site that is selling baking goods, but on another note; For me you brought some humor to my coding day. Where did you get the inspiration to write that!!! Or you are big hairy man, with a beer belly and an really bad humor. Or you missed your real calling; that of a writer with a good sense of humor who can write all the pages in the same trend.

So as you see this is a good and "bad" feedback, loved the text only not on this site.

Archived