• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING error?

varnco

I've installed an echo-inc payment module mod. It appears to work okay, except that in admin, when I click on orders, I get blank screen.

So, I check the error log under admin/, and I have the following error message:

[04-Dec-2005 21:43:43] PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/varn/public_html/pokerguard/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 381

Here's what I have on line 381... I've compared it to the backup I made before I added this module , and they're the same (at least to my eyes). Here's a snipped of the orders.php line 381 area (line 381 is the one that starts echo ':

}

if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) {
	echo '			  <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href='' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . ''">' . "n";
  } else {
	echo '			  <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href='' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . ''">' . "n";
  }
?>

Any ideas if there's a missing or extra . or ' or " that I don't see?

Thanks.

I've installed an echo-inc payment module mod. It appears to work okay, except that in admin, when I click on orders, I get blank screen.

So, I check the error log under admin/, and I have the following error message:

[04-Dec-2005 21:43:43] PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/varn/public_html/pokerguard/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 381

Here's what I have on line 381... I've compared it to the backup I made before I added this module , and they're the same (at least to my eyes). Here's a snipped of the orders.php line 381 area (line 381 is the one that starts echo ':

}

if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) {
	echo '			  <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href='' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . ''">' . "n";
  } else {
	echo '			  <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href='' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . ''">' . "n";
  }
?>

Any ideas if there's a missing or extra . or ' or " that I don't see?

Thanks.

Okay, we'll I have more info.... I added this code to the order.php file. Not sure how this will cause an error down on line 381...

<?php
// BOF: Added to decrypt credit card data on the fly
  if (tep_not_null($order->info['cc_number']) && $order->info['cc_number'] != '0000000000000000') { 
	if (strtolower(MODULE_PAYMENT_ECHO_CC_ENC) == 'true') {
	  $cipher_data = $order->info['cc_number'];
	  $order->info['cc_number'] = changedataout($cipher_data, TEXT_KEY);
	}
  }
// EOF: Added to decrypt credit card data on the fly
?>

Okay, we'll I have more info.... I added this code to the order.php file. Not sure how this will cause an error down on line 381...

<?php
// BOF: Added to decrypt credit card data on the fly
  if (tep_not_null($order->info['cc_number']) && $order->info['cc_number'] != '0000000000000000') { 
	if (strtolower(MODULE_PAYMENT_ECHO_CC_ENC) == 'true') {
	  $cipher_data = $order->info['cc_number'];
	  $order->info['cc_number'] = changedataout($cipher_data, TEXT_KEY);
	}
  }
// EOF: Added to decrypt credit card data on the fly
?>

Figured it out.

For some reason when I used file manager within oscommerce, it strips out the \ from the "\n" leaving just "n" - this was causing the error on line 381 (but there were no \ errors on line 381... just in about 20 different other lines.

Anyone know why if you edit a file in file manager within oscommerce it strips the \?

Archived