• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

why are these not functioning?

rabbitseffort

Ok, On a new install(my second osc site) I am unable to open login, create account, my account, and checkout---none of these tabs work, where should I start looking to see why this is happening?

I added a login box after this problem was noticed, and it let me create an account thru the create account tab in the box, but that info went nowhere, not in the database or when I try to use that info to login in the box.

Please help me figure this out, I am sure it must be something simple since this is a new install, all I have changed so far is I used Vger's fixed width, I changed some of the stylesheet.css, have added the login box, and also included cvv2 for credit card checkouts. And I changed the header image and removed the footer osc banner and added 1 product to the catalog to try to complete a checkout, which I can't do due to the 4 tabs I mentioned not functioning. I hope this is detailed enough, thanks!

HELP< HELP< HELP :thumbsup:

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

To let anyone ellse know that may encounter this problem, this happened because I used fantastico to do this install, and on the ssl address, I entered it wrong, so be sure you know the correct ssl addy to prevent this from happening. I have corrected the issue now with the help of my hosting company.

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

Archived