• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Merge all infoboxes together

samantha_Scor

Hi, Im a nnewbie of usinf OsCommerce, i tried to find any contribution that can merge all the infoxes together, i founf out that separately infoboxes is making my site a bit too long, i want to merge all infoboxes together with no line breaking, any one can help me in this issue?

You can set the outline of the box so it doesn't display and reduce teh spacing in between the boxes. If that is not enough, the info box headers can be disabled.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

You can set the outline of the box so it doesn't display and reduce teh spacing in between the boxes. If that is not enough, the info box headers can be disabled.

Jack

you mean the border and header? but i want to keep those in the first place, pls help me, im going crazy di

Oh, so you want the one big infobox with all of the links in it. In each box, you will see something like this:

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a><br>' .
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a><br>' .
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a><br>' .
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a>');

new infoBox($info_box_contents);

Copy that code except for the last line from all of the other boxes into one of them. Paste the code before the last line above. I think that will do it.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Oh, so you want the one big infobox with all of the links in it. In each box, you will see something like this:
  $info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a><br>' .
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a><br>' .
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a><br>' .
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a>');

new infoBox($info_box_contents);

Copy that code except for the last line from all of the other boxes into one of them. Paste the code before the last line above. I think that will do it.

Jack

bo

thanks for your help, i had tried your suggestion but it actually not what i want, because i still want the header of each infobox,i dont only the big box with 1 header only, do you get what i mean?

If all you want to do is shorten the gap between the boxes, you just need to adjust the cellpadding in the table holding the boxes.

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived