• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What is Product_info.php?

In looking at my site statistics, there were about 20 referrals from Google pointing to product_info.php. I looked the url and the page came up, with nothing on it. What is product_info.php and how is this page populated? If it comes up blank after being referred by Google, then it looks pretty bad for the cart to come up with a blank page. Any advice here? Thanks,

This is the page that displays individual product information - you have probably overwritten the main file with its corresponding language file - this will result in a blank page :blink:

Matti

It is as the name suggests the page that shows the product's info and if it is not followed by ?products_id= or /products_id/ then it has no reference point for a product to be able to show the product's info

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

It is as the name suggests the page that shows the product's info and if it is not followed by ?products_id= or /products_id/ then it has no reference point for a product to be able to show the product's info

Thanks, what I am wondering is how can the page be referred to by a search engine without a product attached? Is there some way to redirect from the page without "products_id= or /products_id/ " to the catalog home page?

Archived