• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need linkpoint or yourpay payment module

serissolutions

I have been searching the forum for hours and I cannot find a module to integrate my linkpoint processor to my oscommerce installation.

How do I do this?

I just want to process credit cards live online as opposed to using the yourpay web interface to manually process cards.

I have been searching the forum for hours and I cannot find a module to integrate my linkpoint processor to my oscommerce installation.

How do I do this?

I just want to process credit cards live online as opposed to using the yourpay web interface to manually process cards.

Have you tried searching the contributions? If not I would try there.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

i installed the linkpoint module from the contributions section, but when i try to confirm an order, i get an error: that it can't execute the curl. my .pem file is correct, so im not sure why this is not working.

check that your url to the .pem file is correct i had huge problems with linkpoint (renamed them weakpoint :D )

try full path ie. home/www/whatever/.pemfilename

the error you are getting about curl can be very misleading as it doesnt necessarily mean your curl is not functioning

there is a good post around explaining most curl linkpoint errors and how to solve, cant find it right now but search forums for curl linkpoint and you should see it, it has many replies to it

Archived