• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Customer/Made a sale/Got Paid

RisqueThreads

Hi there

I think I've seen this in the past...but have no clue what to search under...sorry for the redunancy.

A customer opened an account today, and apparently bought something from my site (www.risquethreads.com)...I did get a PayPal payment. And yet I got no Order Process email from my OSC install....so I checked the admin...found the customer, and it says they have 0 logins.....and there is no recent order either.

I emailed the customer to 'confirm' thier order.....anyone have this problem in the past....and ideas how to address it?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Hi there

I think I've seen this in the past...but have no clue what to search under...sorry for the redunancy.

A customer opened an account today, and apparently bought something from my site (www.risquethreads.com)...I did get a PayPal payment. And yet I got no Order Process email from my OSC install....so I checked the admin...found the customer, and it says they have 0 logins.....and there is no recent order either.

I emailed the customer to 'confirm' thier order.....anyone have this problem in the past....and ideas how to address it?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

I would install the ipn contribution as this will solve that problem which is caused by the customer not coming back to your store after payment.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

The problem lies with the return url within your paypal acccount. Log in to your paypal account, click on profile, and then website selling preferences. Set a return url to your checkout sucess page, and that should do it. Whilst you are in your paypal account you should also check to see if all your other settings are correct in your profile.

Hope this helps you.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived