• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Editing links under 'information'

Kopite

Hey,

I know how to edit the shipping and returns, privacy etc pages, but how do I add new links and remove them?

i.e. how do I add more links under the information heading that is displayed throughout the oscommerce site? What file do I need to edit?

Thanks

Hey,

I know how to edit the shipping and returns, privacy etc pages, but how do I add new links and remove them?

i.e. how do I add more links under the information heading that is displayed throughout the oscommerce site? What file do I need to edit?

Thanks

includes/boxes/information.php

You will also need to make changes to your language file to add the new defines and if you are creating any new files you will need to define them in your filenames.php file there also.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Hey,

Thanks

Would you please help me. I do not know how to add the privacy policy . I could not figure it out via the administrator.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Archived