• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Create New Product Error

hemp369

I updated files for ECHO Credit Card and set configure.php permissions and then got this error during Adding or Updating a new product.

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: upload in /home/hemp369/public_html/shop/admin/categories.php on line 314

Also I realized I am running Preview Release 2.2 MS 1, Is there an upgrade to MS 2? I looked around and don't see one. It was a hoster automatic install. It seems like it is the latest version. I have another site with MS 2 and that does not have new files like the site erroring.

Thanks, Love,

Jeff

I updated files for ECHO Credit Card and set configure.php permissions and then got this error during Adding or Updating a new product.

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: upload in /home/hemp369/public_html/shop/admin/categories.php on line 314

Also I realized I am running Preview Release 2.2 MS 1, Is there an upgrade to MS 2? I looked around and don't see one. It was a hoster automatic install. It seems like it is the latest version. I have another site with MS 2 and that does not have new files like the site erroring.

Thanks, Love,

Jeff

If you are trying to use ms1 because that is what your host has you really need to go

HERE and download the lastest version and manually install it.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived