• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

problem with uload file with Easypopulate

wilfriedbaars

Hello,

I have installed Easypopulate 2.76 and download works fine. If i try to upload only the first row changes in the shop. The rest stay's the same. It looks like the line below

Filename: EP2005Dec01-2311.txt

| SLK1-2 | 111 | 2 Updated

| SLK1-3 22 | SLK1-1 33 | SLK3-4 44 | SLK3-2 55 | SLK3-6 66 | SLK3-6 77 | SLK4-1 88 | SLK4-2 99 | SLK9-2 11 |

For testing I have added a price of 111 for the first product and 222 for the SLK1-3 and so on. I don't understand why it looks like there is a tap separator after SLK1-3 22 and not as the first SLK1-2| 111|.

If i add an new item in the first row (under the header that will deleded when uploading) it will be added in the shop. so all looks to work fine but only for the first row

I have check with notepad and in excel in the txt file but see no differences between the first and other lines in the file.

All lines are ended with EOREOR.

I hope someone can help with this problem.

Regards,

Wilfried Baars