• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I fix 0000-00-00 00:00:00 ??

kittmaster

With all the contribs, I just noticed that the dates are corrupted and always recall this value even when I use easy populate them with the correct dates. I seems to reset them back to zero. What can be done to repair this?

I've search google and here, very few references to it.

Thanks

With all the contribs, I just noticed that the dates are corrupted and always recall this value even when I use easy populate them with the correct dates. I seems to reset them back to zero. What can be done to repair this?

I've search google and here, very few references to it.

Thanks

What do you mean by corrupt dates?

If you are using easy populate, make sure you input the date in the same format

i.e. 2005-12-03 02:07:55

Otherwise it won't update correctly.

What do you mean by corrupt dates?

If you are using easy populate, make sure you input the date in the same format

i.e. 2005-12-03 02:07:55

Otherwise it won't update correctly.

Even if I don't use easy populate, when I edit any of the products though the admin area and use the calender to populate the data field with something like

2005-12-03

and I go back to the same product I just updated, the data is null.........no zeros no nothing. But easy populate when it exports and brought into excel shows 0000-00-00 in the date_available fields.

I'm sure its because of all the modding that has been done to the site. I tried to compare the vanilla site catalog\admin\catagories.php file to mine and I corrected on piece that had to do with the date empty null query, but other than that I couldn't find any other issues. I'm sure its something simple, just can't put my finger on it.

Any other thoughts?

I can't seem to find the right call to the DB for the date data, is the admin\categories.php the only place that the date available is called from within the admin area?

I can't seem to hunt this sucker down.......:(....... :-"

Any help would be great

thanks

Chris