• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal not receiving Shipping fee

dogpaw

I'm using the PayPal module (paypal.php,v 1.39 2003/01/29) right out of the box and connected to my PayPal account that I've been using for a long time. The Process works perfectly from start to finish EXCEPT that Oscommerce fails to send PayPal the shipping amount calculated in Oscommerce. It only sends the purchase amount.

Is there an update to this particular module without going to some of the full blown complex modules in the contrib's?

Thanks,

C

I'm using the PayPal module (paypal.php,v 1.39 2003/01/29) right out of the box and connected to my PayPal account that I've been using for a long time. The Process works perfectly from start to finish EXCEPT that Oscommerce fails to send PayPal the shipping amount calculated in Oscommerce. It only sends the purchase amount.

Is there an update to this particular module without going to some of the full blown complex modules in the contrib's?

Thanks,

C

Hi Chijo,

I am having the same problem and was wondering if you had found a solution yet?

Simon.

Gynogapod - Great Products, Tiny Prices!

I think it has to do with the shipping / order total module. I have just installed a test site, which you can see at www.gpod.co.uk and on a clean install and then the patch install, it doesn't work.

I think its a bug personally!!!

Simon.

Gynogapod - Great Products, Tiny Prices!

After countless hours of trying to recode and restructure the payment module, I figured out the problem and it has nothing to do with oscommerce. It's just your shipping calculation settings that are overriding the shipping variable you send for each item. Here's how I fixed the problem:

1. Log into your paypal account (www.paypal.com)

2. On the "My Account" tab. Click on the sub tab "Profile"

3. Under "Selling Preferences" Click on "Shipping Calculations"

4. Click "Clear Settings"

5. Put a check in the checkbox in front of "Click here to allow transaction-based shipping values to override the profile shipping settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled)."

6. Click on Save.

Hopefully, this helps the rest of you out there.

Hi Chijo,

I am having the same problem and was wondering if you had found a solution yet?

Simon.

HI check your paypal setting.Shipping value is being over written due to the setting.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

this actually helped me figure out why paypal was adding additional costs to my shipping.

i had the box checked, and it was adding more to shipping, so i clicked "edit" on the table rates, and then hit "clear settings" and it erased the money values, and it now shows correct shipping in paypal.

thanks!

After countless hours of trying to recode and restructure the payment module, I figured out the problem and it has nothing to do with oscommerce. It's just your shipping calculation settings that are overriding the shipping variable you send for each item. Here's how I fixed the problem:

1. Log into your paypal account (www.paypal.com)

2. On the "My Account" tab. Click on the sub tab "Profile"

3. Under "Selling Preferences" Click on "Shipping Calculations"

4. Click "Clear Settings"

5. Put a check in the checkbox in front of "Click here to allow transaction-based shipping values to override the profile shipping settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled)."

6. Click on Save.

Hopefully, this helps the rest of you out there.

PERFECTO!!!!! That did the trick! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!