• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MySQL5

Baby Boy

Just got word and saw on the site that MySQL5 is out and a lot of hosts are upgrading.... my question is, will osCommerce 2.2 MS2 work still on 5.0 and will osCommerce 2.2 MS3 be accustomed to work with MySQL5 too?

Installed Contributions: AJAX Menu, AJAX Attributed Manager, AP URL ReWriting, Credit Class and Gift Vouchers, CCGV Report, Date of Birth PullDown, FCKEditor for Product Desc., Monthly Installment Payments, More Pictures 6, MSRP Savings, Must Agree to Terms on Checkout, Order Editor, Payment Method Fee, PopUp Promo, Private Messages, Purchase Order, Purchase Order Application, Secure Admin Login-Logout, STS Plus, SugarCRM Integration, Supertracker, Tax Exempt and Organization Discounts, Your Recent History.

23 Total Contributions Installed :)

Just got word and saw on the site that MySQL5 is out and a lot of hosts are upgrading.... my question is, will osCommerce 2.2 MS2 work still on 5.0 and will osCommerce 2.2 MS3 be accustomed to work with MySQL5 too?

MS2 With the update supports MySQL 5.0 100%...

Just got word and saw on the site that MySQL5 is out and a lot of hosts are upgrading....

I wouldnt worry too much about lots of hosts upgrading to MySQL 5. It will be a long process of 3+ years before the majority of hosting companys run it. Heck quite a few are still running 3.2.53 :thumbsup:

Archived