• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Products with prices=0

rubensilva

Hello.

I just have a strange problem: all my products are missing prices.

When I insert a new produtct, I put the price, when i am going to buy on the osc store the prices are all=0

I am sure that I have the prices on products files.

Any help is appriciated.

Thanks

Ruben

Hello.

I just have a strange problem: all my products are missing prices.

When I insert a new produtct, I put the price, when i am going to buy on the osc store the prices are all=0

I am sure that I have the prices on products files.

Any help is appriciated.

Thanks

Ruben

I had this when I first installed OSC, it was something that I altered in the admin section, probably something to do with the currencies, localization and taxes, i never did work it out.

<_< I have just installed oscommerce and seem to be having the same problem as you, Ruben. If I manage to figure out how to change it I'll definitely let you know. In the meantime I hope there are some clever people out there that could let us know what might have gone wrong.

Annika

:lol: Got it sorted!

Go to admin - localization - currencies, choose currency and make sure you have the correct exchange rate. If you have only one currency, set value for this to 1.00000000, - update!

This sorted the problem out for me anyway, had forgot to set the value, silly girl :blush:

Give it a try and hope it works.

Annika

:lol: Got it sorted!

Go to admin - localization - currencies, choose currency and make sure you have the correct exchange rate. If you have only one currency, set value for this to 1.00000000, - update!

This sorted the problem out for me anyway, had forgot to set the value, silly girl :blush:

Give it a try and hope it works.

Annika

I tried that and I can get the price to show up after I hit preview after adding a new product but it is still not showing up in the shopping cart itself.

Archived