• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need MySQL help with the Price Hammer Dutch Auction Contribution

ecroskey

Here's the error I'm getting when I go to the Admin interface for Price Hammer:

Price hammer  

Products Special Price Status Price hammer Status Price hammer Action  
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-75, 75' at line 1

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, hhs.specials_id, hhs.specials_new_products_price, hhs.specials_date_added, hhs.specials_last_modified, hhs.expires_date, hhs.happy_hours_beginning_date, hhs.happy_hours_end_date, hhs.happy_hours_beginning_time, hhs.happy_hours_end_time, hhs.specials_price_happy_hours, hhs.date_status_change, hhs.status, hhs.status_happy_hours, hhs.date_status_change_happy_hours from products p, happy_hours_specials_advanced hhs, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = hhs.products_id order by pd.products_name limit -75, 75

Ok, so this select statement is most definitely not on line 1 and no where in the file is it calling a LIMIT -75, 75.

Has anyone see this before or can you help me figure out what is going on?

Thanks.