• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Catalog Home Page - Text Modification

I hope that this question does not appear stupid but I have searched the forums for hours and cannot find the right information.

On the catalog's home page my customer wants to add some text such as "Holiday Special" somewere in the pagebody below the header graphic.

What file do I need to edit to do this. I have tried both default.php and index.php and neither seemed to work.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Billy

I hope that this question does not appear stupid but I have searched the forums for hours and cannot find the right information.

On the catalog's home page my customer wants to add some text such as "Holiday Special" somewere in the pagebody below the header graphic.

What file do I need to edit to do this. I have tried both default.php and index.php and neither seemed to work.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Billy

You can find this kind of info in the instructiosn.pdf that comes with the oscommerce download. But to make it short it is in the index.php in catalog\includes\languages\english (or whatever language you have)

HTH

Giovanna

Thanks, I did this as a Fantastio install so I never saw an instruction.pdf. Didn't even realize there was one.

I will surf the web high and low and try to find a copy...LOL

-Billy

Thanks, I did this as a Fantastio install so I never saw an instruction.pdf. Didn't even realize there was one.

I will surf the web high and low and try to find a copy...LOL

-Billy

If you look above this forum got to solutions--> downloads, you can download the instructions seperatly

Giovanna

Archived