• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Remove "add to cart" button!!!

I have a problem, i want to remove the "add to cart" button on some of my items in my shop. I tried to install the contribution (No buy button if quantity = 0), but the problem is that i dont have a clean install of OsCommerce. I have a modified version. I can?t get this contribution to work completely.

I need help to get this working. Are anyone willing to help me that possess some good skills in php? I would be grateful.

Please help...

I have a problem, i want to remove the "add to cart" button on some of my items in my shop. I tried to install the contribution (No buy button if quantity = 0), but the problem is that i dont have a clean install of OsCommerce. I have a modified version. I can?t get this contribution to work completely.

I need help to get this working. Are anyone willing to help me that possess some good skills in php? I would be grateful.

Please help...

Hi Daniel,

I can't help I'm afraid but can you tell where I can get that contrib you're talking about? Maybe I can help you if I have it installed too.

Brett

Hi Daniel,

I can't help I'm afraid but can you tell where I can get that contrib you're talking about? Maybe I can help you if I have it installed too.

Brett

Daniel,

I managed to get this contrib working on my copy and mine isn't a clean install either. If you want to email me the 3 files you need to edit to [email protected] I'll see if I can sort them for you.

Brett

Archived