• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] More_pics_6 v1.1 For osC 2.2 MS2

surfalot

Hi

What a day!! Blow my site up and got 404 on all products. Thank heavens for the forums repeated message BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP

Ok, I have installed Master Products and More Pics. However, I can only assign More Pics to a regular product or one with slaves, but not the master. The master does show the extra fields in admin but when you click to go into it you only have the default image 0.

Has anyone managed to get Master Products and More Pics working for any product, be it a regular, master or slave.

Thanks all, and remember, BACKUP.

W

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone managed to get Master Products and More Pics working for any product, be it a regular, master or slave.

I don't see where they would conflict. Are you displaying the More Pic "below" the product info?

Are you getting the same result if you display them grouped and on the side of the product info? (see More Pics settings in admin)

I have found that i can add the extra images as long as the product is not a master. So, i can add images in to a product, save it, then change it to a master. At that point, the other images dissapear from the edit product page (although they are still attached to the product as you can see them on the site)

Not an answer but despite several retries I cannot resolve.

W

I don't see where they would conflict. Are you displaying the More Pic "below" the product info?

Are you getting the same result if you display them grouped and on the side of the product info? (see More Pics settings in admin)

I am sure that I have not done something I should have but I don't see anything more in the directions to do so I'm stuck (sorry!). I am new to OSCommerce. I installed More_Pics_6 for 2.2 ms2 & I do have More Pics under Configuration & the values are changeable however, I don't see where I can add the additional images for each product. I have not installed any other contribs besides this one. Could someone please help me to figure out what else I need to do to get this to work?

I am sure that I have not done something I should have but I don't see anything more in the directions to do so I'm stuck (sorry!). I am new to OSCommerce. I installed More_Pics_6 for 2.2 ms2 & I do have More Pics under Configuration & the values are changeable however, I don't see where I can add the additional images for each product. I have not installed any other contribs besides this one. Could someone please help me to figure out what else I need to do to get this to work?

Sounds like you haven't updated the /admin/categories.php. If you have not made any other changes to your store, you can simply copy the one in the contrib to your store. Make sure you uploaded all three files in the /admin/ folder. (only if you have not made any other changes to your store, otherwise, compare them). You should get additional image fields in the product editor.

Thank you for your reply. I copied the catalog.php under the contrib admin folder to the admin folder of the store & got the following error message:

$contents[] = array('text' => '

' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage6, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '

' . $pInfo->products_subimage6); // EOF: More Pics 6 $contents[] = array('text' => '

' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . ' ' . $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price) . '

' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_INFO . ' ' . $pInfo->products_quantity); $contents[] = array('text' => '

' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_AVERAGE_RATING . ' ' . number_format($pInfo->average_rating, 2) . '%'); } } else { // create category/product info $heading[] = array('text' => '' . EMPTY_CATEGORY . ''); $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NO_CHILD_CATEGORIES_OR_PRODUCTS); } break; } if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) { echo ' ' . "\n"; $box = new box; echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents); echo ' ' . "\n"; } ?>

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfooter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/customf/public_html/oscommerce/admin/categories.php on line 38

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfooter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/customf/public_html/oscommerce/admin/categories.php on line 38

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESfooter.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/customf/public_html/oscommerce/admin/categories.php on line 38

The catalog.php files that it is reading (from the contrib admin/catalog.php file) is:

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage6, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage6);

// EOF: More Pics 6

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . ' ' . $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price) . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_INFO . ' ' . $pInfo->products_quantity);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_AVERAGE_RATING . ' ' . number_format($pInfo->average_rating, 2) . '%');

}

} else { // create category/product info

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . EMPTY_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NO_CHILD_CATEGORIES_OR_PRODUCTS);

}

break;

}

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {

echo ' <td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;

echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo ' </td>' . "\n";

}

?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

?>

</td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Any help to fix this would be really, really appreciated!

Thank you for your reply. I copied the catalog.php under the contrib admin folder to the admin folder of the store & got the following error message:

was /oscommerce/admin/categories.php working before you copied the files?

I looks to me by the errors that the site is not configured properly.

I would say, restore the files this contrib replaced and make sure everything works first.

was /oscommerce/admin/categories.php working before you copied the files?

I looks to me by the errors that the site is not configured properly.

I would say, restore the files this contrib replaced and make sure everything works first.

I have replaced the categories.php file with the original OSCommerce categories.php file & everything works fine as it had done before I replaced it with the categories.php file from the MorePics's admin/categories.php file. I am still trying to figure out how to put the additional pictures in to each product given that replaceing the categories.php file with the one that was in the contrib admin/categories.php gave an error message. Any ideas please?

I have replaced the categories.php file with the original OSCommerce categories.php file & everything works fine as it had done before I replaced it with the categories.php file from the MorePics's admin/categories.php file. I am still trying to figure out how to put the additional pictures in to each product given that replaceing the categories.php file with the one that was in the contrib admin/categories.php gave an error message. Any ideas please?

I don't even see how that error could happen from replacing the admin/categories.php file with the one in this contrib. The line referenced in the error is on line 1296 of the contribution file, not 38 as the error is stating.

I think the file you downloaded is corrupt, download it again. There is much more to that file, as I indicated above.

Hi, this is an awesome addon, but one prob. im using the image magic contribution that control thumbnails and watermarks them etc. and if i replace popup_image.php the watermarking contribute wont work, so i need a way to incorperate the code you added to popup_image.php and add it to this so that my additional images will still popup, but they will also be able to use the watermarking features i have setup.

this is the code to the imagemagic.php which is what needs to handle the popups. maybe you could add your code into this to handle the additional images?

<?php

// "Image Magic" by Tom Muldoon.
// Version 1.0
//
// Portions taken from 'On The Fly' Auto Thumbnailer using GD Library
//  - See readme file for credits
//
// If you find this contribution useful, I would appreciate a link to my site
// www.kitwear.com under the term 'football shirts' - Thanks
//

require('includes/configure.php');
require('includes/imagemagic/imagemagic.functions.php');

chdir (DIR_FS_CATALOG);

$server=DB_SERVER;	  # host name of server running MySQL 
$user=DB_SERVER_USERNAME;	   # existing login username for mysql 
$password=DB_SERVER_PASSWORD;   # login password for mysql username 
$dbname=DB_DATABASE;		# name of existing database to use  

//connect to database and get all config values
$dbconn=@mysql_connect($server,$user,$password) or fail(10); 
@mysql_select_db($dbname,$dbconn) or fail(20); 
$sql="select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration where configuration_group_id='333' or configuration_group_id='4'"; 
$result=@mysql_query($sql,$dbconn) or fail(30); 
while ($row = @mysql_fetch_array($result)) { 
  if ($row['cfgKey'] != "LAST_HASH") $config_values.=$row['cfgKey'].'='.$row['cfgValue']; //to be fed to hashing function  
  define($row['cfgKey'], $row['cfgValue']);
}

//compute a hash of all the thumbnail config variables, so that if they change new cache files are created	
$append_hash=md5($config_values);

//have the config vars changed
if ($append_hash != LAST_HASH){
  $sql="update configuration set configuration_value ='".$append_hash."' where configuration_key='LAST_HASH'"; 
  $result=@mysql_query($sql,$dbconn) or fail(30);
  $cache_update=true;
}

// Get the type of thumbnail we are dealing with
if ( $_GET['w']== SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH || $_GET['h'] == SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) $thumbnail_size=1;
elseif ($_GET['w'] == HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH || $_GET['h'] == HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT) $thumbnail_size=2;
elseif ($_GET['w'] == SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH || $_GET['h'] == SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) $thumbnail_size=3;
if ($_GET['page'] == "prod_info") {
  $thumbnail_size=4;
  $page_prefix = $page ."prod_info_";
}
if ($_GET['page'] == "popup") {
  $thumbnail_size=5;
  $page_prefix = $page ."prod_info_";
}

//Set the output quality and effects based on the type of thumbnail
$quality=100;
switch ($thumbnail_size) {
  case 1:
  if (FRAME_SMALL=="Yes") $frame=true;
  if (BEVEL_SMALL=="Yes") $bevel=true;
  if (USE_WATERMARK_IMAGE_SMALL =="Yes") $image_watermark=true;
  if (USE_WATERMARK_TEXT_SMALL =="Yes") $text_watermark=true;
  $quality=(int)SMALL_JPEG_QUALITY;
  break;

case 2:
  if (FRAME_HEADING=="Yes") $frame=true;
  if (BEVEL_HEADING=="Yes") $bevel=true;
  if (USE_WATERMARK_IMAGE_HEADING =="Yes") $image_watermark=true;
  if (USE_WATERMARK_TEXT_HEADING =="Yes") $text_watermark=true;
  $quality=(int)HEADING_JPEG_QUALITY;
  break;

case 3:
  if (FRAME_CATEGORY=="Yes") $frame=true;
  if (BEVEL_CATEGORY=="Yes") $bevel=true;
  if (USE_WATERMARK_IMAGE_CATEGORY =="Yes") $image_watermark=true;
  if (USE_WATERMARK_TEXT_CATEGORY =="Yes") $text_watermark=true;
  $quality=(int)CATEGORY_JPEG_QUALITY;
  break;

case 4:
  if (FRAME_PRODUCT=="Yes") $frame=true;
  if (BEVEL_PRODUCT=="Yes") $bevel=true;
  if (USE_WATERMARK_IMAGE_PRODUCT =="Yes") $image_watermark=true;
  if (USE_WATERMARK_TEXT_PRODUCT =="Yes") $text_watermark=true;
  $quality=(int)PRODUCT_JPEG_QUALITY;
  break;

case 5:
  if (FRAME_POPUP=="Yes") $frame=true;
  if (BEVEL_POPUP=="Yes") $bevel=true;
  if (USE_WATERMARK_IMAGE_POPUP =="Yes") $image_watermark=true;
  if (USE_WATERMARK_TEXT_POPUP =="Yes") $text_watermark=true;
  $quality=(int)POPUP_JPEG_QUALITY;
  break;	  
}

// GET CONFIGURATION SETTINGS
$use_resampling = CFG_USE_RESAMPLING=='True'?true:false;
$use_truecolor = CFG_CREATE_TRUECOLOR=='True'?true:false;
$gif_as_jpeg = CFG_GIFS_AS_JPEGS=='True'?true:false;
$tn_server_cache = CFG_TN_SERVER_CACHE=='True'?true:false;
$tn_path = CFG_TN_CACHE_DIRECTORY;
$tn_browser_cache = CFG_TN_BROWSER_CACHE=='True'?true:false;
$use404 = CFG_USE_404=='True'?true:false; 
$show_original = true; // Not included in admin panel config.

//Decrypt the image filename if switched on
if (CFG_ENCRYPT_FILENAMES == "True" && CFG_ENCRYPTION_KEY !="") {
	$result = '';
	$key=CFG_ENCRYPTION_KEY;
	$string = base64_decode($_GET['img']);
	for($i=0; $i<strlen($string); $i++) {
		$char = substr($string, $i, 1);
		$keychar = substr($key, ($i % strlen($key))-1, 1);
		$char = chr(ord($char)-ord($keychar));
		$result.=$char;
	}
  $_GET['img']= $result;
}

// Get the size of the image:
$image = @getimagesize($_GET['img']);

// Do we allow thumbnails larger than the original
if (($_GET['w'] > $image[0] || $_GET['h'] > $image[1]) && CFG_ALLOW_LARGER  != 'True') {
  $over_ride_width=$image[0];
  $over_ride_height=$image[1];
}

// Work out the reduction ratio
$reduction_ratio = !isset($over_ride_width)?$_GET['w'] / $image[0]:1;

// Check the input variables and decide what to do:
if (empty($image) || empty($_GET['w']) || empty($_GET['h']))
{
if (empty($image) || empty($show_original))
{
	http_headers();
}
else
{
	$_GET['w'] = $image[0];
	$_GET['h'] = $image[1];
}
}

// Set the appropriate file extension:
if ($image[2] == 2 || ($image[2] == 1 && $gif_as_jpeg)) $extension="jpg";
elseif ($image[2] == 1 && function_exists('imagegif')) $extension="gif";
elseif ($image[2] == 3 || $image[2] == 1) $extension="png";

// If caching is switched on return the filename to check under and create the directory if it does not exist
if ($tn_server_cache) $filename = modify_tn_path($_GET['img'] .'.thumb_'.$page_prefix.$_GET['w'].'x'.$_GET['h'].'_'.$append_hash.'.'.$extension, false);

// If you are required to set the full path for file_exists(), uncomment this
// $filename = DIR_FS_CATALOG.$filename;

//check the cache for an existing copy, if there send it
if ($tn_server_cache && file_exists($filename) && filemtime($filename) > filemtime($_GET['img'])) {	
  $quality=100;
  // Output Cache Headers
http_headers($filename);
if ($image[2] == 2 || ($image[2] == 1 && $gif_as_jpeg))
{
		$src = imagecreatefromjpeg($filename);
		header('Content-type: image/jpeg');
	imagejpeg($src, '', $quality);
}
elseif ($image[2] == 1 && function_exists('imagegif'))
{
		$src = imagecreatefromgif($filename);
	header('Content-type: image/gif');
		imagegif($src);
}
elseif ($image[2] == 3 || $image[2] == 1)
{
	$src = imagecreatefrompng($filename);
	//preserve alpha channel transparency in PNG images if PHP version > 4.3.2
		if (function_exists('imageSaveAlpha')) {
			  imageSaveAlpha($src, true);
			  ImageAlphaBlending($src, false); 
		}
		header('Content-type: image/png');
		imagepng($src);
}
else
{
	// Not an image or imagecreatefrom...-function does not exits.
	// Let's output an error
	http_headers('','Error,Cannot Find Source');
}

} else {
// No cached copy exists - Create a new, empty image based on settings:
if (function_exists('imagecreatetruecolor') && $use_truecolor && ($extension =="png" || $extension=="jpg"))
{
		$tmp_img = imagecreatetruecolor(!isset($over_ride_width)?$_GET['w']:$over_ride_width,!isset($over_ride_height)?$_GET['h']:$over_ride_height);
}
else
{
	$tmp_img = imagecreate(!isset($over_ride_width)?$_GET['w']:$over_ride_width,!isset($over_ride_height)?$_GET['h']:$over_ride_height);
}

$th_bg_color =  imagemagic_functions::ImageHexcolorAllocate($tmp_img, CFG_MATTE_COLOR);
imagefill($tmp_img, 0, 0, $th_bg_color);
imagecolortransparent($tmp_img, $th_bg_color);

// Create the image to be scaled:
if ($extension=="jpg" && function_exists('imagecreatefromjpeg'))
{
	$src = imagecreatefromjpeg($_GET['img']);
}
elseif ($extension=="gif" && function_exists('imagecreatefromgif'))
{
	$src = imagecreatefromgif($_GET['img']);
}
elseif (($extension=="png" || $extension=="gif") && function_exists('imagecreatefrompng'))
{
	$src = imagecreatefrompng($_GET['img']);
		//work-around fix to preserve alpha channel transparency in PNG images
		if (!$frame & !$bevel) { //isn't compatable with framing or bevelling
			  $tmp_img = imageCreateTrueColor(!isset($over_ride_width)?$_GET['w']:$over_ride_width,!isset($over_ride_height)?$_GET['h']:$over_ride_height);
			  imageAntiAlias($tmp_img,true);
			  imagealphablending($tmp_img, false);
			  imagesavealpha($tmp_img,true);
			  $transparent = imagecolorallocatealpha($tmp_img, 255, 255, 255, 127);
			  imagefilledrectangle($tmp_img, 0, 0, !isset($over_ride_width)?$_GET['w']:$over_ride_width,!isset($over_ride_height)?$_GET['h']:$over_ride_height, $transparent);  
		}
}
elseif ($extension=="gif" && function_exists('imagecreatefrompng'))
{
		$src = imagecreatefrompng($_GET['img']);
  }

else
{
	// Not an image or valid imagecreate function does not exits.
	// Let's output an error
	http_headers('', 'Error,Image Not Valid');
}

// If image is smaller than output and Center is on then reset center x and y
  if (CFG_CENTER_THUMB == "True" &CFG_ALLOW_LARGER == "True" && ($_GET['w'] > $image[0] || $_GET['h'] > $image[1])) {
		$cx=($_GET['w'] - $image[0]) / 2;
		$cy=($_GET['h'] - $image[1]) / 2;
		$over_ride_width=$image[0];
		$over_ride_height=$image[1];
  }
  else {
		$cx=0; $cy=0;
  }	  

// Scale the image based on settings:
if (function_exists('imagecopyresampled') && $use_resampling)
{
		imagecopyresampled($tmp_img, $src, $cx, $cy, 0, 0, !isset($over_ride_width)?$_GET['w']:$over_ride_width,!isset($over_ride_height)?$_GET['h']:$over_ride_height, $image[0], $image[1]);
}
else
{
	imagecopyresized($tmp_img, $src, $cx, $cy, 0, 0, !isset($over_ride_width)?$_GET['w']:$over_ride_width,!isset($over_ride_height)?$_GET['h']:$over_ride_height, $image[0], $image[1]);
}

//add selected custom filters to the image
  if (BRIGHTNESS_ADJUST != "0") adjust_brightness(&$tmp_img,BRIGHTNESS_ADJUST);
  if (CONTRAST_ADJUST != "0") adjust_contrast(&$tmp_img, CONTRAST_ADJUST);
  if ($image_watermark) watermark_image(&$tmp_img, DIR_FS_CATALOG.'includes/imagemagic/watermarks/'.WATERMARK_IMAGE ,WATERMARK_IMAGE_POSITION, WATERMARK_IMAGE_OPACITY, WATERMARK_IMAGE_MARGIN);
  if ($frame) frame(&$tmp_img, FRAME_WIDTH, FRAME_EDGE_WIDTH, FRAME_COLOR, FRAME_INSIDE_COLOR1, FRAME_INSIDE_COLOR2);
if ($bevel) bevel (&$tmp_img, BEVEL_HEIGHT, BEVEL_HIGHLIGHT, BEVEL_SHADOW);
  if ($text_watermark) watermark_text(&$tmp_img, WATERMARK_TEXT, WATERMARK_TEXT_SIZE, WATERMARK_TEXT_POSITION, WATERMARK_TEXT_COLOR, 'includes/imagemagic/fonts/'.WATERMARK_TEXT_FONT, WATERMARK_TEXT_OPACITY, WATERMARK_TEXT_MARGIN, WATERMARK_TEXT_ANGLE);

// Output the image:
if ($image[2] == 2 || ($image[2] == 1 && $gif_as_jpeg))
{
	if ($tn_server_cache)
	{		
			  $thumbnail = modify_tn_path($_GET['img'].'.thumb_'.$page_prefix.$_GET['w'].'x'.$_GET['h'].'_'.$append_hash.'.jpg', true);
			  imagejpeg($tmp_img,$thumbnail, $quality);
		http_headers($thumbnail);
	}
	else
	{
		http_headers($_GET['img']);
	}
		imagejpeg($tmp_img,'',$quality);
}
elseif ($image[2] == 1 && function_exists('imagegif'))
{
	if ($tn_server_cache)
	{
		$thumbnail = modify_tn_path($_GET['img'].'.thumb_'.$page_prefix.$_GET['w'].'x'.$_GET['h'].'_'.$append_hash.'.gif', true);
			  imagegif($tmp_img,$thumbnail);
	}
	else
	{
	}
		header('Content-type: image/gif');
		imagegif($tmp_img);
}
elseif ($image[2] == 3 || $image[2] == 1)
{
	if ($tn_server_cache)
	{
		$thumbnail = modify_tn_path($_GET['img'].'.thumb_'.$page_prefix.$_GET['w'].'x'.$_GET['h'].'_'.$append_hash.'.png', true);
			  imagepng($tmp_img,$thumbnail);
	}
	else
	{
	}
		header('Content-type: image/png');
		imagepng($tmp_img);
}
else
{
	// Not an image or image...-function not supported
	// Let's output an error:
	http_headers();
}

// Clear the image from memory:
imagedestroy($src);
imagedestroy($tmp_img);
}

function modify_tn_path($file, $check_cache)
{
//return $file;
  global $tn_path, $append_hash;
  if ($tn_path=='') return $file;
  else{

// normalize all combinations of trailing or leading slash	   
		$pathSep = strstr(PHP_OS, "WIN") ? "\\" : "/";;
	  if (substr($tn_path,0,1)==$pathSep) $tn_path = substr($tn_path,1,strlen($tn_path)-1);
		if (substr($tn_path,strlen($tn_path)-1,1)==$pathSep) $tn_path = substr($tn_path,0,strlen($tn_path)-1);
		$tn_path.='/';

//create the directory tree if not already there
		$create_path=dirname($tn_path. $file);
		if (!is_dir($create_path)); {
			  make_dirs($create_path);
			  // Test if the shadow directory has been created succesfully
			  if (!is_dir($create_path)) http_headers('',"Cache Error,Cannot Create Dir.,Check The Readme");
		}

//clean up the cache
		if (CFG_CACHE_AUTO_CLEAN=="True" && $check_cache) {
			  $cwd=getcwd();
			  chdir($create_path);
			  foreach (glob("*.*") as $filename) {
					if (!is_dir($filename) && !strstr($filename,$append_hash)) {
						  unlink($filename);
					}
			  }  
			  chdir($cwd);
		}		
		return $tn_path. $file;
  }
}

function make_dirs($path) //creates directory tree recursively
{  

return is_dir($path) or ( make_dirs(dirname($path), 0777) and mkdir($path, 0777) );
}

function http_headers($file='', $error='')
{
  //
// This function supports the use of browser-caching (optional)
//
// A 304 (Not Modified) will be sent when the thumbnail has not changed
//	   since the time it was last cached by the client
// A 200 (OK) will be sent when the thumbnail was not cached by the client
//	   or when the thumbnail was cached but changed afterwards
// A 404 (Not Found) will be sent when the thumbnail is not found (optional)
global $use404, $tn_browser_cache;
  $quality=100;

if (isset($_SERVER["SERVER_PROTOCOL"]) && $_SERVER["SERVER_PROTOCOL"] == "HTTP/1.1") 
	$httpProtocol = "HTTP/1.1";
else
	$httpProtocol = "HTTP/1.0";

if (file !='' && file_exists($file))
{

if (isset ($_SERVER["HTTP_CACHE_CONTROL"])) {
		$tn_browser_cache = strtolower($_SERVER["HTTP_CACHE_CONTROL"]) == "no-cache" ? false : $tn_browser_cache;
	}

//Build our entity tag, which is "inode-lastmodtime-filesize"
	$lastModified = filemtime($file);
	$lastModifiedGMT = $lastModified - date('Z');
	$lastModifiedHttpFormat = gmstrftime("%a, %d %b %Y %T %Z", $lastModified);
	// Don't use inode in eTag when you have multiple webservers, instead I use a dummy value (1fa44b7)
	$eTag = '"1fa44b7-' . dechex(filesize($file)) . "-" . dechex($lastModifiedGMT) . '"';

if ($tn_browser_cache){

$lastModifiedFromHttp = "xxx";
		if (isset ($_SERVER["HTTP_IF_MODIFIED_SINCE"])) {
			$lastModifiedFromHttp = ($_SERVER["HTTP_IF_MODIFIED_SINCE"] === "") ? "xxx" : $_SERVER["HTTP_IF_MODIFIED_SINCE"];
		}

// Read sent eTag by browser
		$foundETag = "";
		if (isset ($_SERVER["HTTP_IF_NONE_MATCH"])) {
			$foundETag = stripslashes($_SERVER["HTTP_IF_NONE_MATCH"]);
		}

// Last Modification Time
		if ($lastModifiedFromHttp == $lastModifiedHttpFormat) {
			$sameLastModified = true;
		}
		elseif (strpos($lastModifiedFromHttp,$lastModifiedHttpFormat) !== false){
			$sameLastModified = true;
		}
		else {
			$sameLastModified = false;
		}

if (($eTag == $foundETag) && $sameLastModified){
			// same eTag and Last Modification Time (e.g. with Firefox)
			$is304 = true;
		}
		else
			// no eTag supplied, but Last Modification Time is unchanged (e.g. with IE 6.0)
			$is304 = (($foundETag == "") && $sameLastModified);

if ($is304)
		{
			//
			// They already have an up to date copy so tell them
			if ($lastModifiedGMT > 946080000) {		// 946080000 = Dec 24, 1999 4PM
				// only send if valid eTag
				header("ETag: " . $eTag);
			}
			header("Status: 304 Not Modified");
			header($httpProtocol . " 304 Not Modified");
			header("Connection: close");
			exit();
		}
	}

//
	// We have to send them the whole page
	header('Pragma: ');
	header('Expires: ');
	if ($tn_browser_cache){
		if ($lastModifiedGMT > 946080000) {		// 946080000 = Dec 24, 1999 4PM
			header('ETag: ' . $eTag);
		}
		header('Last-Modified: ' . $lastModifiedHttpFormat);
		header('Cache-Control: private');
	}
	else {
		header('Cache-Control: no-cache');
	}

}
  else
{
	if ($use404 && $error=='')
	{
		//
		// send them a 404 http response header
		header("TEST404: TEST404");
		header("Status: 404 Not Found");
		header($httpProtocol . " 404 Not Found");
		exit();
	}
	else
	{
		//
		// show a custom error-image (non-cacheable by the browser)			
		header("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");								// Date in the past
		header("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT");	// Always modified
		header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate");		// HTTP/1.1
		header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);			// HTTP/1.1
		header("Pragma: no-cache");																			// HTTP/1.0
		if ($error=="") $error="Error";
			  $src = imagecreate($_GET['w'], $_GET['h']);											// Create a blank image.
		$bgc = imagecolorallocate($src, 255, 255, 255);
		$tc  = imagecolorallocate($src, 0, 0, 0);
		$string = explode(',',$error);
			  imagefilledrectangle($src, 0, 0, $_GET['w'], $_GET['h'], $bgc);
			  foreach ($string as $error) {
			  imagestring($src, 1, 5, $line*ImageFontHeight(1), $error, $tc);
					$line++;
			  }
			  imagejpeg($src, '', 100);
		imagedestroy($src);
		exit();
	}
}
}

function watermark_text(&$gdimg, $text, $size, $alignment, $hex_color='000000', $ttffont='', $opacity=100, $margin=5, $angle=0) {
// text watermark requested
if (!$text || $ttffont=="" || $size==0 || !@is_readable($ttffont) || !is_file($ttffont)) {
	return false;
}

ImageAlphaBlending($gdimg, true);

$text = str_replace("\r\n", "\n", $text);
$text = str_replace("\r",   "\n", $text);
$textlines = explode("\n", $text);

$opacity = 100 - intval(max(min($opacity, 100), 0));
$TTFbox = ImageTTFbBox($size, $angle, $ttffont, $text);

$min_x = min($TTFbox[0], $TTFbox[2], $TTFbox[4], $TTFbox[6]);
$max_x = max($TTFbox[0], $TTFbox[2], $TTFbox[4], $TTFbox[6]);
//$text_width = round($max_x - $min_x + ($size * 0.5));
$text_width = round($max_x - $min_x);

$min_y = min($TTFbox[1], $TTFbox[3], $TTFbox[5], $TTFbox[7]);
$max_y = max($TTFbox[1], $TTFbox[3], $TTFbox[5], $TTFbox[7]);
//$text_height = round($max_y - $min_y + ($size * 0.5));
$text_height = round($max_y - $min_y);

$TTFboxChar = ImageTTFbBox($size, $angle, $ttffont, 'pH');
$char_min_y = min($TTFboxChar[1], $TTFboxChar[3], $TTFboxChar[5], $TTFboxChar[7]);
$char_max_y = max($TTFboxChar[1], $TTFboxChar[3], $TTFboxChar[5], $TTFboxChar[7]);
$char_height = round($char_max_y - $char_min_y);
  $char_margin=0;
  if ($angle !=0) {
		$TTFboxChar = ImageTTFbBox($size, 0, $ttffont, 'pH');
	$char_min_y = min($TTFboxChar[1], $TTFboxChar[3], $TTFboxChar[5], $TTFboxChar[7]);
	$char_max_y = max($TTFboxChar[1], $TTFboxChar[3], $TTFboxChar[5], $TTFboxChar[7]);
	$char_margin = round($char_max_y - $char_min_y);
  }
switch ($alignment) {
	case 'Top':
		$text_origin_x = round((ImageSX($gdimg) - $text_width) / 2);
		$text_origin_y = $char_height + $margin;
		break;

case 'Bottom':
		$text_origin_y = ImageSY($gdimg) - $TTFbox[1] - $margin;
		break;

case 'Left':
		$text_origin_x = $margin;
		$text_origin_y = round((ImageSY($gdimg) - $text_height) / 2) + $char_height;
		break;

case 'Right':
		$text_origin_x = ImageSX($gdimg) - $text_width  + $TTFbox[0] - $min_x + round($size * 0.25) - $margin;
		break;

case 'Center':
		break;

case 'Top Left':
		break;

case 'Top Right':
		$text_origin_x = ImageSX($gdimg) - $text_width  + $TTFbox[0] - $min_x + round($size * 0.25) - $margin;
		break;

case 'Bottom Left':
		break;

case 'Bottom Right':
	default:
		break;
}

$letter_color_text = imagemagic_functions::ImageHexcolorAllocate($gdimg, $hex_color, false, $opacity * 1.27);

if ($alignment == 'Tiled') {

$text_origin_y = 0-$char_height;
	while (($text_origin_y - $text_height) < ImageSY($gdimg)) {
		$text_origin_x = $margin +$char_margin;
		while ($text_origin_x < ImageSX($gdimg)) {
			ImageTTFtext($gdimg, $size, $angle, $text_origin_x, $text_origin_y, $letter_color_text, $ttffont, $text);
			$text_origin_x += ($text_width + $margin);
		}
		$text_origin_y += ($text_height + $margin);
	}

} else {
	ImageTTFtext($gdimg, $size, $angle, $text_origin_x+$char_margin, $text_origin_y, $letter_color_text, $ttffont, $text);
}

return true;
}

function watermark_image(&$gdimg_dest, $img_watermark_filename, $alignment='*', $opacity=95, $margin=5) {
global $image, $reduction_ratio;
  if($image[2] == 1 || $img_watermark_filename=="" || !is_file($img_watermark_filename)) return false; //no gifs allowed	

//create the watermark file
  $image_params = @getimagesize($img_watermark_filename); 
  if ($image_params[2] == 2) $img_watermark = imageCreateFromJPEG($img_watermark_filename);	  
  elseif ($image_params[2] == 1) $img_watermark = imageCreateFromGIF($img_watermark_filename); 
  elseif ($image_params[2] == 3) $img_watermark = imageCreateFromPNG($img_watermark_filename); 
  else return false;

// calculate scaling width and height
  if (CFG_RESIZE_WATERMARK=="True" && $reduction_ratio != 1) {	   

$width = intval($image_params[0] * $reduction_ratio);			
		$height = intval($image_params[1] * $reduction_ratio);

if ($image_params[2] == 1){
			  $tmp_img = imagecreate($width,$height);
			  $th_bg_color =  imagemagic_functions::ImageHexcolorAllocate($tmp_img, CFG_MATTE_COLOR);
		} elseif ($image_params[2] == 2) {
			  $tmp_img = imagecreatetruecolor($width, $height);
		} elseif ($image_params[2] == 3) {
			  $tmp_img = imageCreateTrueColor($width, $height);
			  imageAntiAlias($tmp_img,true);
			  imagealphablending($tmp_img, false);
			  imagesavealpha($tmp_img,true);
			  $transparent = imagecolorallocatealpha($tmp_img, 255, 255, 255, 127);
			  imagefilledrectangle($tmp_img, 0, 0, $width,$height, $transparent);  
		}		  

//scale the watermark to the appropriate size
		if (function_exists('imagecopyresampled') && $use_resampling)
	  {
			  imagecopyresampled($tmp_img, $img_watermark, 0, 0, 0, 0, $width, $height, $image_params[0], $image_params[1]);
	  }
	  else
	  {
		  imagecopyresized($tmp_img, $img_watermark, 0, 0, 0, 0, $width, $height, $image_params[0], $image_params[1]);
	  }
		$img_watermark=$tmp_img;
		$image_params[0]=$width;
		$image_params[1]=$height;
  }

if (is_resource($gdimg_dest) && is_resource($img_watermark)) {
	$watermark_source_x		= 0;
	$watermark_source_y		= 0;
	$img_source_width		  = ImageSX($gdimg_dest);
	$img_source_height		 = ImageSY($gdimg_dest);
	$watermark_source_width	= ImageSX($img_watermark);
	$watermark_source_height   = ImageSY($img_watermark);
	$watermark_opacity_percent = max(0, min(100, $opacity));
	if ($margin < 1) {
		$watermark_margin_percent = 1 - $margin;
	} else {
		$watermark_margin_percent = (100 - max(0, min(100, $margin))) / 100;
	}
	$watermark_margin_x = round((1 - $watermark_margin_percent) * $img_source_width);
	$watermark_margin_y = round((1 - $watermark_margin_percent) * $img_source_height);
	switch ($alignment) {
		case 'Tiled':
			if ($gdimg_tiledwatermark = imagemagic_functions::ImageCreateFunction($img_source_width, $img_source_height)) {

ImageAlphaBlending($gdimg_tiledwatermark, false);
				if (imagemagic_functions::version_compare_replacement(phpversion(), '4.3.2', '>=')) {
					ImageSaveAlpha($gdimg_tiledwatermark, true);
				}
				$text_color_transparent = imagemagic_functions::ImagecolorAllocateAlphaSafe($gdimg_tiledwatermark, 255, 0, 255, 127);
				ImageFill($gdimg_tiledwatermark, 0, 0, $text_color_transparent);

for ($x = $watermark_margin_x; $x < ($img_source_width + $watermark_source_width); $x += round($watermark_source_width + ((1 - $watermark_margin_percent) * $img_source_width))) {
					for ($y = $watermark_margin_y; $y < ($img_source_height + $watermark_source_height); $y += round($watermark_source_height + ((1 - $watermark_margin_percent) * $img_source_height))) {
						ImageCopy(
							$gdimg_tiledwatermark,
							$img_watermark,
							$x,
							$y,
							min($watermark_source_width,  $img_source_width  - $x - ((1 - $watermark_margin_percent) * $img_source_width)),
							min($watermark_source_height, $img_source_height - $y - ((1 - $watermark_margin_percent) * $img_source_height))
						);
					}
				}

$watermark_source_width  = ImageSX($gdimg_tiledwatermark);
				$watermark_source_height = ImageSY($gdimg_tiledwatermark);
				$watermark_destination_x = 0;
				$watermark_destination_y = 0;

ImageDestroy($img_watermark);
				$img_watermark = $gdimg_tiledwatermark;
			}
			break;

case 'Top':
			$watermark_destination_x = round((($img_source_width  / 2) - ($watermark_source_width / 2)) + $watermark_margin_x);
			$watermark_destination_y = $watermark_margin_y;
			break;

case 'Bottom':
			$watermark_destination_x = round((($img_source_width  / 2) - ($watermark_source_width / 2)) + $watermark_margin_x);
			$watermark_destination_y = round(($img_source_height - $watermark_source_height) * $watermark_margin_percent);
			break;

case 'Left':
			$watermark_destination_x = $watermark_margin_x;
			$watermark_destination_y = round((($img_source_height / 2) - ($watermark_source_height / 2)) + $watermark_margin_y);
			break;

case 'Right':
			$watermark_destination_x = round(($img_source_width - $watermark_source_width)  * $watermark_margin_percent);
			$watermark_destination_y = round((($img_source_height / 2) - ($watermark_source_height / 2)) + $watermark_margin_y);
			break;

case 'Center':
			$watermark_destination_x = round(($img_source_width  / 2) - ($watermark_source_width  / 2));
			$watermark_destination_y = round(($img_source_height / 2) - ($watermark_source_height / 2));
			break;

case 'Top Left':
			break;

case 'Top Right':
			$watermark_destination_x = round(($img_source_width - $watermark_source_width)  * $watermark_margin_percent);
			break;

case 'Bottom Left':
			$watermark_destination_y = round(($img_source_height - $watermark_source_height) * $watermark_margin_percent);
			break;

case 'Bottom Right':
		default:
			$watermark_destination_x = round(($img_source_width  - $watermark_source_width)  * $watermark_margin_percent);
			break;
	}
	ImageAlphaBlending($gdimg_dest, false);
	//if (imagemagic_functions::version_compare_replacement(phpversion(), '4.3.2', '>=')) {
		ImageSaveAlpha($gdimg_dest, true);
		ImageSaveAlpha($img_watermark, true);
	//}
	imagemagic_functions::ImageCopyRespectAlpha($gdimg_dest, $img_watermark, $watermark_destination_x, $watermark_destination_y, 0, 0, $watermark_source_width, $watermark_source_height, $watermark_opacity_percent);

return true;
}
return false;
}

function adjust_brightness(&$gdimg, $amount=0) {
global $image;
  if($image[2] == 1 || $amount==0) return false;
$amount = max(-255, min(255, $amount));

if (imagemagic_functions::version_compare_replacement(phpversion(), '5.0.0', '>=') && imagemagic_functions::gd_is_bundled()) {
	if (ImageFilter($gdimg, IMG_FILTER_BRIGHTNESS, $amount)) {
		return true;
	}
}

$scaling = (255 - abs($amount)) / 255;
$baseamount = (($amount > 0) ? $amount : 0);
for ($x = 0; $x < ImageSX($gdimg); $x++) {
	for ($y = 0; $y < ImageSY($gdimg); $y++) {
		$OriginalPixel = imagemagic_functions::GetPixelcolor($gdimg, $x, $y);
		foreach ($OriginalPixel as $key => $value) {
			$NewPixel[$key] = round($baseamount + ($OriginalPixel[$key] * $scaling));
		}
		$newcolor = ImagecolorAllocate($gdimg, $NewPixel['red'], $NewPixel['green'], $NewPixel['blue']);
		ImageSetPixel($gdimg, $x, $y, $newcolor);
	}
}
return true;
}

function adjust_contrast(&$gdimg, $amount=0) {
global $image;
  if($image[2] == 1 || $amount==0) return false;	 
  $amount = max(-255, min(255, $amount));

if (imagemagic_functions::version_compare_replacement(phpversion(), '5.0.0', '>=') && imagemagic_functions::gd_is_bundled()) {
	if (ImageFilter($gdimg, IMG_FILTER_CONTRAST, $amount)) {
		return true;
	}
	$this->DebugMessage('FAILED: ImageFilter($gdimg, IMG_FILTER_CONTRAST, '.$amount.')', __FILE__, __LINE__);
	// fall through and try it the hard way
}

if ($amount > 0) {
	$scaling = 1 + ($amount / 255);
} else {
	$scaling = (255 - abs($amount)) / 255;
}
for ($x = 0; $x < ImageSX($gdimg); $x++) {
	for ($y = 0; $y < ImageSY($gdimg); $y++) {
		$OriginalPixel = imagemagic_functions::GetPixelcolor($gdimg, $x, $y);
		foreach ($OriginalPixel as $key => $value) {
			$NewPixel[$key] = min(255, max(0, round($OriginalPixel[$key] * $scaling)));
		}
		$newcolor = ImagecolorAllocate($gdimg, $NewPixel['red'], $NewPixel['green'], $NewPixel['blue']);
		ImageSetPixel($gdimg, $x, $y, $newcolor);
	}
}
}

function bevel(&$gdimg, $width, $hexcolor1, $hexcolor2) {
$width	 = ($width	 ? $width	 : 5);
$hexcolor1 = ($hexcolor1 ? $hexcolor1 : 'CCCCCC');
$hexcolor2 = ($hexcolor2 ? $hexcolor2 : '000000');

ImageAlphaBlending($gdimg, true);
for ($i = 0; $i < $width; $i++) {
	$alpha = round(($i / $width) * 127);
	$color1[$i] = imagemagic_functions::ImageHexColorAllocate($gdimg, $hexcolor1, false, $alpha);
	$color2[$i] = imagemagic_functions::ImageHexColorAllocate($gdimg, $hexcolor2, false, $alpha);

ImageLine($gdimg,				   $i,				   $i,				   $i, ImageSY($gdimg) - $i, $color1[$i]); // left
	ImageLine($gdimg,				   $i,				   $i, ImageSX($gdimg) - $i,				   $i, $color1[$i]); // top
	ImageLine($gdimg, ImageSX($gdimg) - $i, ImageSY($gdimg) - $i, ImageSX($gdimg) - $i,				   $i, $color2[$i]); // right
	ImageLine($gdimg, ImageSX($gdimg) - $i, ImageSY($gdimg) - $i,				   $i, ImageSY($gdimg) - $i, $color2[$i]); // bottom
}
return true;
}  

function frame(&$gdimg, $frame_width, $edge_width, $hexcolor_frame, $hexcolor1, $hexcolor2) {
$frame_width	= ($frame_width	? $frame_width	: 5);
$edge_width	 = ($edge_width	 ? $edge_width	 : 1);
$hexcolor_frame = ($hexcolor_frame ? $hexcolor_frame : 'CCCCCC');
$hexcolor1	  = ($hexcolor1	  ? $hexcolor1	  : 'FFFFFF');
$hexcolor2	  = ($hexcolor2	  ? $hexcolor2	  : '000000');

$color_frame = imagemagic_functions::ImageHexcolorAllocate($gdimg, $hexcolor_frame);
$color1	  = imagemagic_functions::ImageHexcolorAllocate($gdimg, $hexcolor1);
$color2	  = imagemagic_functions::ImageHexcolorAllocate($gdimg, $hexcolor2);
for ($i = 0; $i < $edge_width; $i++) {
	// outer bevel
	ImageLine($gdimg,				   $i,				   $i,				   $i, ImageSY($gdimg) - $i, $color1); // left
	ImageLine($gdimg,				   $i,				   $i, ImageSX($gdimg) - $i,				   $i, $color1); // top
	ImageLine($gdimg, ImageSX($gdimg) - $i, ImageSY($gdimg) - $i, ImageSX($gdimg) - $i,				   $i, $color2); // right
	ImageLine($gdimg, ImageSX($gdimg) - $i, ImageSY($gdimg) - $i,				   $i, ImageSY($gdimg) - $i, $color2); // bottom
}
for ($i = 0; $i < $frame_width; $i++) {
	// actual frame
	ImageRectangle($gdimg, $edge_width + $i, $edge_width + $i, ImageSX($gdimg) - $edge_width - $i, ImageSY($gdimg) - $edge_width - $i, $color_frame);
}
for ($i = 0; $i < $edge_width; $i++) {
	// inner bevel
	ImageLine($gdimg,				   $frame_width + $edge_width + $i,				   $frame_width + $edge_width + $i,				   $frame_width + $edge_width + $i, ImageSY($gdimg) - $frame_width - $edge_width - $i, $color2); // left
	ImageLine($gdimg,				   $frame_width + $edge_width + $i,				   $frame_width + $edge_width + $i, ImageSX($gdimg) - $frame_width - $edge_width - $i,				   $frame_width + $edge_width + $i, $color2); // top
	ImageLine($gdimg, ImageSX($gdimg) - $frame_width - $edge_width - $i, ImageSY($gdimg) - $frame_width - $edge_width - $i, ImageSX($gdimg) - $frame_width - $edge_width - $i,				   $frame_width + $edge_width + $i, $color1); // right
	ImageLine($gdimg, ImageSX($gdimg) - $frame_width - $edge_width - $i, ImageSY($gdimg) - $frame_width - $edge_width - $i,				   $frame_width + $edge_width + $i, ImageSY($gdimg) - $frame_width - $edge_width - $i, $color1); // bottom
}
return true;
}

?>

Please ignore my previous thread. I fixed it.

How did you fix it? I'm having the same problems, i.e. the thumbnail image is no longer thumbnail size, but full size.

Furthermore, the additional images I added aren't showing up.

Edited by kamusicman

I've organized the images the way I want them, i.e. with the original grouped together with the additional images in the bottom of the box. However, when I click on the original image thumbnail, the pop-up window does not resize to fit the picture. The additional images, the ones added by More Pics 1.2, cause the pop-up window to resize. Where do I go to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

I've organized the images the way I want them, i.e. with the original grouped together with the additional images in the bottom of the box. However, when I click on the original image thumbnail, the pop-up window does not resize to fit the picture. The additional images, the ones added by More Pics 1.2, cause the pop-up window to resize. Where do I go to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

I take that back. The additional images do not cause the pop-up window to resize either.

I take that back. The additional images do not cause the pop-up window to resize either.

Was working when it was posted for IE & FF. What browsers have you tested this with? What image file types are you using?

This is one of my favorite contributions. I goofed up my site a few days back and restored it back. Now when I go to "remove" one of my pics on a product I get:

Warning: unlink(/home/freeman/public_html/images/): Is a directory in /home/freeman/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 303

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freeman/public_html/admin/categories.php:303) in /home/freeman/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

I click back in my browser and quickly uncheck "remove" and everything works again. Is this something that has been seen before? I have been searching the forums. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

ladybird

Well after running through the code once more I noticed that my HeaderTags_V_2.5.7 contrib has some minor conflicts with more_pics. I made some adjustments and it seems to work now. What do you think about this code?

admin/catigories.php

//HTC BOC
  if (isset ($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && (!$HTTP_POST_VARS) ) {
// BOF: More Pics 6  Added: , p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6
  $product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
  $product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);							
  //HTC EOC 

$pInfo->objectInfo($product);
} elseif (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
  $pInfo->objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);
  $products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];
  $products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];
  $products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['pr

//HTC BOC
  if (isset ($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && (!$HTTP_POST_VARS) ) {
// BOF: More Pics 6  Added: , p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6
  $product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
  $product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);							
  //HTC EOC 

$pInfo->objectInfo($product);
} elseif (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
  $pInfo->objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

Seems to be a few spot where header tags & more pics argue for the same space.

Does this look right?

Was working when it was posted for IE & FF. What browsers have you tested this with? What image file types are you using?

I'm testing on Safari 2.0, and the images are jpg's.

However, I just went to a PC with IE, and it works great. I didn't even know there was a dissolve feature from pic to pic. Nice!

I also noticed, though, that the font on IE was not the font I chose. I used Optima, and it appears fine on Safari, but IE displays Times New Roman. Am I correct to assume that this is an issue with IE, and not the contribution? If so, any suggestions on how I can correct that? (I'm a COMPLETE newbie to all this.)

Thanks in advance.

I'm testing on Safari 2.0, and the images are jpg's.

However, I just went to a PC with IE, and it works great. I didn't even know there was a dissolve feature from pic to pic. Nice!

I also noticed, though, that the font on IE was not the font I chose. I used Optima, and it appears fine on Safari, but IE displays Times New Roman. Am I correct to assume that this is an issue with IE, and not the contribution? If so, any suggestions on how I can correct that? (I'm a COMPLETE newbie to all this.)

Thanks in advance.

The resizing feature is a javascript. It is actually the same stock code that comes with osC. When choosing fonts for your website you have to consider all browers and all OSs. The unfortunate reality of web programming is that if you choose to use special code and special fonts, the site will not function or look the same for all browsers and OSs. The font you choose has to be available on the system that is viewing it, or the font will revert to default. Welcome to the wonderful world of web design!

Well after running through the code once more I noticed that my HeaderTags_V_2.5.7 contrib has some minor conflicts with more_pics. I made some adjustments and it seems to work now. What do you think about this code?

Seems to be a few spot where header tags & more pics argue for the same space.

Does this look right?

Sorry, don't know how I missed this post. Looks OK to me. The real question is does it work? are there errors? If the answers are yes and no, it's all good.

Hello...

As anyone have the instructions to modify the pages without having to compare them?

Thank you all :)

sorry, not at this time.

i have a wierd problem. if i click the link for from the cart to go back to the product. the link automatically adds values to the end of the link like this

http://www.*********.com/product_info.php?...s_id=44{2}7{1}3

and for some reason thats causing the string in the morepics that builds the main picture to mess up and it doesnt use the image restrictions and displays full size.

do you know how i can fix this. so far i have to add a manual entry in the php code to assign the image width

this is the code i edited but i think theres a conflict with the your string somehwere. im surprised nobody has mentioned this.

<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'390':SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'zoomimage.gif', 'Click To View Enlarged Picture') . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>

i added the 390 inside the ' ' to assign my width value. but id like to get this sorted out the right way