• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I'm live and so is my site!

PassionSeed

:rolleyes: My site has been live since 11/4, but I started advertising (CPC) on 11/18 (minimal vistors before paid advertising). Since then (11/18 - 11/28), I've had 3301 visitors (average 300 visits per day; 266 bookmarks [i think it means they'll be back], 20 registered customers, and 9 orders). Most visitors are lookers. Today I had 179 visitors referred from osCommerce (the site was posted today). Thanks!

I would appreciate any feedback you may have on how to turn these "lookers" into buyers and any suggestions on what I can do to the site to encourage more buying.

I'm in the process of installing the Purchase Without An Account contribution, but I'm having a little difficulty as my site has been heavily modified and it's kicking an error. I think it's because of the username contribution. Not sure yet, but I'll figure this out eventually. It appears some customers prefer not to create an account (discretion may be their issue). I actually prefer a "members only" site due to the nature of the products and, of course, the laws as it relates to minors.

Your feedback is appreciated and encouraged. You should adhere to the laws of your governing state when viewing sexually explicit material. If you're under the age of 18, this message is especially for you.

http://passionseed.com/ is a live site so all orders will be honored. However, if you want to fully critique the site through a successful order, you may visit http://passionseed.com/development/ -- the functionality is similar, but the PWA (purchase without an account) kicks an error so don't try it. Orders from the development site will not be processed. The development site displays such at the top of each page and checkout is cash on delivery only. So be careful!

I'm looking for design and functionality issues and if you wouldn't place an order, please tell me why not. Be brutal! I can take it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Archived