• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Supported gateways question

Nicky8184

I posted earlier in contribution support about my (yet unsolved) problems with getting a link to Truscommerce up and running, but I just noticed as I was browing the osCommerce site that it lists Trustcommerce as a supported gateway. Yet I had to download the contributed module for that. According to that, I need TClink, but when I look into the developer's guide for TClink, it states that I *don't* need it for osCommerce.

Going on 4 days of messing with this, and unable to get helpful information from anyone. At this point I've lost 2 days of "real" work and need to know whether to scrap the osCommerce cart or keep trying.

Any help at all would be appreciated!!

• 2 weeks later...

I too am having problems processing through Trustcommerce.

I tried using the trustcommerce.php as well as as the PMtrustcommerce for http post file.

Ether one sucessfully submits data to trustcommerce but the trustcommerce 1.5 script always gives me an error message in the red banner bar saying it could not process.

The PMTrustcommerce script always gives me a success even when the card is declined by trustcommerce.

The TCLink installation instructions is a bit vague to me, I am using a shared account on a server running HSPHERE. I do not think I can install this libarary in the directory needed.

I have not purchased the trustcommerce account, just in evaluation mode so can try another service if needed. But my main question is, other than Paypal, Who's payment service actually works well for processing credit cards with OSC?

Thanks

John

I finally got Trustcommerce to work.

Not sure exactly which file it was that fixed it but this is what I did.

I basically gave up on it and began installing the Authorize.net 1.7b updates.

After I was done I figured I would try trustcommerce again and it worked.

Using it with CURL

:rolleyes: