• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

credit module problem

rabbitseffort

Hi, well, My module was working, I am using the standard cc module that comes with osc. But yesterday while trying to install the header tags mod it must have messed up my database, so I got rid of what I did and I went to my backup.(backups are a good thing! But now when a card is processed all I get is the ccv2 in my admin, but no other #'s. I have it set so that I get emailed the middle 8 #'s and the rest are stored in admin with the ccv2, now I am getting the email, but the numbers aren't in the email. In admin all that is there is the cvv2 numbers. No cc #'s at all!

What code do I need to modify to get the numbers to come up again in admin and in my email, please help if you can, I have tried to be specific and no search gave me an answer to this issue.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

any ideas? this is the info I get, still no credit card # and I have gone thru the files I think would account for this, please help!

Credit Card Type: Visa

Credit Card Owner: **********

Credit Card Number:

CVV2: ***

Credit Card Expires: 1205

see, I get the card type, owners name, cvv2 #, and the expiration date, just no credit card number, please someone knows what may be wrong!

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

First place to look is the orders table of your database - is the number there? If not, then look at your checkout process - try the *default* cc module - if that works then you know its your module, if not, then its probably your orders class or checkout process.

Matti

First place to look is the orders table of your database - is the number there? If not, then look at your checkout process - try the *default* cc module - if that works then you know its your module, if not, then its probably your orders class or checkout process.

Matti

Hi Matti, well the cc numbers do not show up in the database either, same as I get in my admin...and I am using the "default" osc module, where in orders class or checkout process should I look and what do I need to look at and make sure it is right? Thanks for your help!

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

The *default* module does not have CVV :-"

Matti

I installed a cvv2 contribution...and it works fine, it all worked fine till I screwed up the database, then went to a backup and since I went to my backup now the credit card number will not come thru, any advice on what code to look at/change to get the number to come thru again? :-"

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

The number carries through the checkout process as:

$order->info['cc_number']

Dont forget to check /includes/classes/order.php - you *could* selectively test replace each file in turn to find the culprit - checkout_payment.php, checkout_confirmation.php, checkout_process.php, /classes/order.php

Matti

The number carries through the checkout process as:

$order->info['cc_number']

Dont forget to check /includes/classes/order.php - you *could* selectively test replace each file in turn to find the culprit - checkout_payment.php, checkout_confirmation.php, checkout_process.php, /classes/order.php

Matti

here is a cut of the parts of includes/classes/order.php that contain reference to the number, I believe it is all ok? I still have yet to figure out the issue

$this->info = array('order_status' => DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID,
					  'currency' => $currency,
					  'currency_value' => $currencies->currencies[$currency]['value'],
					  'payment_method' => $payment,
					  'cc_type' => (isset($GLOBALS['cc_type']) ? $GLOBALS['cc_type'] : ''),
					  'cc_owner' => (isset($GLOBALS['cc_owner']) ? $GLOBALS['cc_owner'] : ''),
					  'cc_number' => (isset($GLOBALS['cc_number']) ? $GLOBALS['cc_number'] : ''),
					  'cc_cvv2' => (isset($GLOBALS['cc_cvv2']) ? $GLOBALS['cc_cvv2'] : ''),
					  'cc_expires' => (isset($GLOBALS['cc_expires']) ? $GLOBALS['cc_expires'] : ''),
					  'shipping_method' => $shipping['title'],
					  'shipping_cost' => $shipping['cost'],
					  'subtotal' => 0,
					  'tax' => 0,
					  'tax_groups' => array(),
					  'comments' => (isset($GLOBALS['comments']) ? $GLOBALS['comments'] : ''));

$this->info = array('currency' => $order['currency'],
					  'currency_value' => $order['currency_value'],
					  'payment_method' => $order['payment_method'],
					  'cc_type' => $order['cc_type'],
					  'cc_owner' => $order['cc_owner'],
					  'cc_number' => $order['cc_number'],
					  'cc_cvv2' => $order['cc_cvv2'],
					  'cc_expires' => $order['cc_expires'],
					  'date_purchased' => $order['date_purchased'],
					  'orders_status' => $order_status['orders_status_name'],
					  'last_modified' => $order['last_modified'],
					  'total' => strip_tags($order_total['text']),
					  'shipping_method' => ((substr($shipping_method['title'], -1) == ':') ? substr(strip_tags($shipping_method['title']), 0, -1) : strip_tags($shipping_method['title'])));

I'm gonna go thru and have a look again at the others, but from what I looked at before they were all ok, at least they looked ok. More advice? How would I replace the files, I do not have a copy of the stock files anymore, and I do still need the cvv2, but I could always reput the cvv2 info. Thanks!

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

please, someone tell me how to get the credit card number to show up, I have checked all the places it should be and all looks ok, is there a way to fix this? or do I need to start from scratch with a new download?

oh, and I did replace all of these files to try to find the culprit, and it still sends everything except the credit card number....checkout_payment.php, checkout_confirmation.php, checkout_process.php, /classes/order.php

any thoughts on what is preventing the # from coming thru when all else comes thru correctly?

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

I have now fixed this problem, after pulling all my hair...thanx Matti for getting me to start looking in the right places, it was only 2 small things in 2 files preventing the CC number from coming thru, all is well now!

---Margaret Mead---

--Ken Kesey"

Archived