• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax

spudnick

Can someone explain the error message and also know how i can fix this please! it only comes up in 3 areas,

Customer Orders ,Report Products, Orders

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

Can someone explain the error message and also know how i can fix this please! it only comes up in 3 areas,

Customer Orders ,Report Products, Orders

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

Hey,

I have the same problem. Does anyone know how to explain how to fix this problem?

Archived