• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal Error

julia

On many pages of my admin panel I am getting this error, althougth the pages seem to be working fine.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/watchten/eaglewatchtennis-www/oscommerce/admin/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/watchten/eaglewatchtennis-www/oscommerce/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

It doesn't matter what page I'm on , the error appears at the bottom.

It doesn't show up on the index page however.

Any ideas?

On many pages of my admin panel I am getting this error, althougth the pages seem to be working fine.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/watchten/eaglewatchtennis-www/oscommerce/admin/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/watchten/eaglewatchtennis-www/oscommerce/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

It doesn't matter what page I'm on , the error appears at the bottom.

It doesn't show up on the index page however.

Any ideas?

What have you installed/changed to get that message. If you search on "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect()" it shows loads of results to do with contributions.

HTH

Giovanna

What have you installed/changed to get that message. If you search on "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect()" it shows loads of results to do with contributions.

HTH

Giovanna

Actually..on that one I have only installed the fixed width contribution.

I have gotten that error before when I have accidentally replaced an english file with its main counterpart..because it is trying to connect to the database twice.

I replaced the admin/includes/functions/database.php file with one from a site that isn't giving me the error, and I still get it, so I"m wondering where to trouble shoot next?

http://www.eaglewatchtennis.com

Thanks!

Archived