• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Surcharge and linkpoint account

knifeman

I have the shipping surcharge installed and process cards through linkpoint. International customers are greeted with the warning:

"There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : SGS-002301: Charge total must be the sum of subtotal, tax, value added tax, and shipping."
when using a credit card. Everything works fine without the surcharge mod installed. Linkpoint wants me to send them my " out xml ". I have no idea how to do that. So I was poking around in the files. In my linkpoint file is this code
tep_draw_hidden_field('x_TotalAmount', sprintf("%01.2lf",$order->info['total']) ) .
						   tep_draw_hidden_field('x_SubAmount', sprintf("%01.2lf",$order->info['subtotal']) ) .
						   tep_draw_hidden_field('x_Shipping', sprintf("%01.2lf",$order->info['shipping_cost']) ) .
						   tep_draw_hidden_field('x_Tax', sprintf("%01.2lf",$order->info['tax']) ) .

In my own twisted way I think I might need some code added here to reflect the addition of the surcharge and therefore make the total equal the sum of the charges. I really need some help on this one. Can anyone tell me if I am on the right track here. And if so, what needs to be inserted for this to work?

Thanks for any one who reads this,

Tim

Archived